Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning all, and the ones that are asleep still are smarter than me :joy:

6 Likes

I had Good Friday off and ended up sleeping most of the day away. I might just make it a twofer :joy:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Amen @CanuckistanPete

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan! lol I’m fixing to go lay back down a spell, myself lol

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Hell’s yeah to the weekend!
Woke up early as usual, but totally said eff it and went back to bed, lol. Happy pre-Easter y’all!
:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Good morning my fiends!!! What a beautiful day we have been given today!

10 Likes

Morning folks!

7 Likes

Good morning, fam!!

4 Likes

OK FOLKS! This sale is officially over!
I want to thank each and every one of you fantastic denizens of the OGneverse for making this such a grand success!!!

7 Likes

You never gave us a smoke report cuz. lol How was it?

2 Likes

I just now ripped some in my bong with some of my Skywalker. Yup. I’m fucked up, thank you very much!

2 Likes

What ya saw when you n @Oldjoints came by the house was just my 3rd ever attempt with that heat press.
The stuff we gave you.

2 Likes

My wife said Open Your Eyes!
When I did she said the only thing different was my forehead got wrinkled but my eyes stayed tight. Hehehe.

6 Likes

Well hell, lol now ya know and like it. The next trip up this way, you can take a bit more home. I have plenty.

2 Likes

Might be sooner than you think. Like next week possibly. But it woul be a quick trip.

1 Like

No problem! Come-on-down, lol

1 Like

I’ll trade you some cuttings for some of that bug killer your proud of.

3 Likes

Well hell lol i thought we’d already discussed that. I’d love some SkyWalker (always regretted culling thatun) and of course I told you there’s some of the one-n-done here for ya when you come.

4 Likes

Hey bro… how’s things? Started a PePe Le Blue and wow is she impressive.
I started 2 in a single pot and usually by now I’ve picked 1 of the 2 and culled one… but these look so amazing I still have 2.

Any good info on her, please pop into my thread and leave some about her…

Keep rocking it

4 Likes

lol Double your pleasure, huh cuz? Drop the link, please

1 Like