Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good Morning OG! A fine morning at is. Maui’s out hunting eggs, or laying one. Not sure which.

7 Likes

The wife grabbed pics of the newest additions this morning. The TriForce I traded @HolyAngel for, which I plan to use in a 3-way cross mentioned earlier post. to be called Mic Drop.They’re coming along nicely, with most standing tall. lol

13 Likes

Very nice! :muscle:

This info is too early but while I’m thinking about it:

TK leaners have a woody stem rub. If you come across sour/acrid in the stem rub it’s from the 89NL that’s in the Kryptonite. My TF#4 keeper is an ~even mix of the two. The TF#1 keeper is mostly woody with a bit of sour in there. I found topping them around 5th/6th node would make it easier to tell TK leaners as she has a unique branching pattern. They all seem to stretch around 3.5x if left untouched. 1ft plant at start of flower will be ~3.5ft when done. Crushing the stems during stretch will shorten up your internode spacing. You want a TK leaner not an 89nl/kryptonite leaner.

8 Likes

Good morning everyone! Happy Easter :rabbit2:

6 Likes

Good morning my friend @Emeraldgreen !
Happy Easter!

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly
Happy Easter
How are you?

2 Likes

I’m doing fine as frogs hair split five ways. Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:
It’s a gorgeous day today! I hope you have a great one planned.

4 Likes

Good morning OGFam, Im new here, Happy Easter Everyone

4 Likes

Thnx for the info & tip cuz! Appreciate the heads up on what to look for.

1 Like

Sounds like the same length of the first sativa I grew

2 Likes

Also, you gotta remember, he’s used BudBusterPro on that Sheelavathi from infancy, lol and the BBP does extend the flower time by a good bit.

Fro instance, on an 8-9 weeks plant, you need to add at least 2 weeks if not a bit more to the flower time. So, using those numbers (around 25% more time) his Sheelavathi may probably go up to 25weeks or more

5 Likes

Do you feel the quality is better on plants using the BBP or is it just mainly better yield? @JohnnyPotseed
Good evening y’all

2 Likes

TBH cuz, it seems like the BBP has a beneficial effect on all aspects of the finished product. yield, potency, flavor, etc It takes a bit longer, but hell I grew up doing one crop a year! lol So a few extra weeks is no sweat, especially now that we’re retired from commercial growing, where everything is ‘get’em out de door’

@buck90 This is my own observations, and not done under lab testing lol. But, I’ll go with my gut on this!

6 Likes

On another thread I did a side by side comparison/test of BBP. The results were pretty different on the plants hit with BBP and the ones not hit.

https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseeds-test-of-budbusterpro/66373/278

My bad @buck90 that test was during the time I went downhill fast, retired from commercial growing, Rose finished that out including the harvest. She didn’t know which plants I was testing. But the test up to the point of my downward slide was pretty definitive

4 Likes

Easy for you to say.

But I’m still committed.

5 Likes

Adding 2-3 weeks to a plant that goes 8-10 is no big deal lol i wasn’t talking about your Sheelivelong

6 Likes

Sheelivelong…rofl. That’s a good one! :rofl:
We are not laughing at you @BigMike55, we’re laughing with you. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I knew dat. I wonder how the people in India ever found out if it’s potent or not?
I have a hard time believing anyone has EVER taken SHEESHLAVATHI to full flower. EVER!!

5 Likes

…only to find out that it’s hemp. :yum:

3 Likes

I’ll puke …

2 Likes