Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning OG!

5 Likes

I’m out of likes right out of the starting blocks!
OH well. Good morning!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Chirp Chirp

Where’s everyone at?

Good evening

1 Like

lol I’m packing beans to go out in the mail, but ‘here’

2 Likes

Speaking of beans, I haven’t flowered out males often, let alone a reversed female so wondering how close you think this is to skeeting out a bit of pollen? Think I still have a few days to get it isolated or should I get it out if the main tent in the morning? Whatcha think?

3 Likes

Great question. I’d assume soon! Lol.
I’m curious about this aswell.

1 Like

It looks ready to pop, cuz! I’d separate it immediately. But you know, as soon as you do that, lol it’ll still take it’s own sweet time!

Them flowers can, and do, open overnight.

6 Likes

thanks , just looked at the calendar, tomorrow will be day 15 of 12/12, not gonna go open the tent and get it out if one sack opens tonight no big deal just don’t need everything seeded.

1 Like

lol It only takes one single flower to open overnight and pollinate damn near the whole room, cuz. So be on top of it!

Especially if you have 1 or more fans going!

5 Likes

Your right - I’m on it
It’s all alone now, tent was already up I’ll work on the light part in the morning
Took all of 5 minutes I just needed a kiss cl in the a$$

2 Likes

We’re so glad you could attend come inside come inside!!

I used to listen to that ALL THE TIME.

1 Like

Careful there cuz, lol. Ya telling off on your age!

lol btw… I still listen to it now n then. :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

1 Like

Hey, we had the good music back then. It was so good that it’s still good today.

1 Like

I have 4Tb of external hard drive, filled with nothing but movies and music, lol
Bought the HD about 8-9 yrs ago, took 4-5 yrs to find, download, pretty much every album and song we wanted, as well as movies, off the usenet.

5 Likes

I was just sitting here listening to a Dave Mason album.

1 Like

lol We’ve been listening to Cheech & Chong’s stuff

3 Likes

I can remember many many times laughing till I cried listening to Cheech and Chong.

Dave? No, Dave’s not here man!

2 Likes

prank call!

We have every movie. lol Also a lot of the stand ups they did, before and after they got back together. Also all the songs

Always good for a chuckle, and a helluva lot better than listening to the dismal news.

3 Likes

Goodnight OG!

4 Likes