Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Same I felt bad for him for a minute there :laughing:

3 Likes

morning all in OG land have a great day

3 Likes

Mornin OG. Hope y’all slept better than me!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Hey cuz, get any decent rest last night?

Why yes Sir. I did indeed. :slight_smile: Thanks.
You?

1 Like

Depends on what you consider ‘sleep’ lol
I managed to cat-nap a couple times last night, probably got a total of 3.5-4 hrs lol

2 Likes

Damn, you’ve got me beat by a country mile. I got plenty of sleep length-wise buy quality was dirt.

1 Like

lol You consider ‘cat-nap’ to be any better than ‘dirt’?

1 Like

Oh no, I mean to say you got it worse!

1 Like

I’m so damn impatient! lol I keep checking the plants to see if the last batch of 4 I put into budroom are ready to hit with the fem ISS dust. lol So now, I’ve marked the day I feel they will be ready for the max yield of seeds. 3rd week of having buds is when I plan on hitting them… and guess what day that worked out to be, purely by coincidence! lol
Yep, 4/20!
Got seeds coming from hitting 3 Ice Cream Cake and another Frankenstein with fem Frankie dust, they’ll be ready in 2-3 weeks. Then I have the 2nd batch I also hit with fem Frankie dust. 1 each of the Frosted Cobra, Buddha’s Cane, Island Sweet Skunk, and another Frankenstein. That batch will be ready in about 4 more weeks maybe a touch longer. This last 4 (same plants as 2nd batch) will be hit with fem ISS dust, on 4/20. lol

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. Slept good last night. The night before I was woken up every two hours by my buddy’s dogs. I don’t know how you all function like this!

5 Likes

Barely, cuz, lol barely
But on the bright side, that’s about all I can do anyhow, lol so ‘business as usual’ for me! lol

3 Likes

I was a zombie yesterday :laughing:

7 Likes

That is pretty high functioning right there!

1 Like

lol At least it still drains good!

3 Likes

Yep… some days that’s about all I can accomplish too. :wink:

4 Likes

TFF! :scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

I’m only able to accomplish that myself sometimes. On those days it’s a win!

2 Likes