Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I’m currently fishing in my shanty and I’m glad I got it insured.

5 Likes

Good Monday morning @CanuckistanPete @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle @Greenfingers @Foreigner and the rest of OG when the sun rises

7 Likes

Morning everyone

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

She needs a watch to blame you for everything? That’s weird… :thinking:

6 Likes

Well I’m usually pure and blameless like the driven snow so I can’t blame her too much.

3 Likes

Whenever I say ‘I’m as innocent and pure as the driven snow’… the wife replies, ‘yeah, after it’s been driven through a lot’!

To bed at 12:30-1:00, up at 2, 4, 6

6 Likes

“Let me guess, you were up at 11 1 3 and 5”
“Yup.”

Gotten a little slushy eh?

1 Like

More like black slushy! lol

3 Likes

I hear ya there @JohnnyPotseed. I’m about the same, haven’t a good nights rest in I can’t remember how long, let alone feel “refreshed” when I wake up. Dealing with High end retail stores, and the decisions they can’t make in time, and making sure that your 50 employees get paid every week, keeps your mind going and won’t stop. Add in, Ranger will kick me out of bed, then will wake up once he here’s daddy move, then I have to let him out, otherwise he will grump until I get up and let him out.
It’s got a lot to do with PTSD so I’m told by the Dr at the VA. So some nights I’ll smoke myself into oblivion hoping to get more than a couple hours sleep.

1 Like

Morning everyone! Hell of a short weekend, aye?
Have a wonderful day.

3 Likes

Ditto, cuz. I hear ya loud n clear! VA says I worked my way through the PTSD (2 tours Nam '67-'69)and offered me 10%… told em ‘stick it in their keister for easter’ Every night (and day) is smoke-fest here. My 3 pups jump up and head for the door every time I get up, lol.
2 Rotties, 1 Pitt-weiler

The gov is in folks business enough as is, 10% would be just making it a hindrance!

2 Likes

Thank you for Service @JohnnyPotseed!!!
You older guys DO NOT get the respect and recognition you so rightly deserve.

5 Likes

Thank you, cuz.
Took me 10 yrs to become a member of the human race, when I came home in Dec '69. I drank like a fish, did every drug known to man, and would just as soon shoot a mofo as look at em. No debriefing or anything, just a handshake, pat in the back and boot your ass out into society.

10 Likes

The Army surgeons screwed my foot up, and will never be right for the rest of my life. I’ve fought with them for over 20 years, and have gotten nowhere. I can’t run anymore, riding a bike is a chore, and even taking Ranger for a walk will sometimes put me down for the night. They all say “you’re not injured enough” to warrant even 10% all because I can walk. Well, what do they want, me in a wheelchair to prove that my foot is fucked??? SMH
The VA is and has been a joke since I got discharged in ‘89.

1 Like

Thank you for your service, and welcome home brother!

4 Likes

Good morning Rock Stars.
Here we grow again!

4 Likes

Hell yeah lol and why not? The creator saw fit to let us visit another day on this planet, might as well have a go at it!

4 Likes

How’s that rosin treating ya, cuz?

2 Likes