Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning folks!!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Looks like they made the trip to you in good shape! Grow on!

1 Like

The Johnny man, the Icon, the Johnny of our time— he does just as he says he’ll do! Consider me an admirer. Appreciate you, sir!

2 Likes

lol Thnx for the kind words, cuz! I always do my best to stand by anything I say!

1 Like

Actually, for posterity (as it were) I intend to place another order very soon. I feel as though I should have plenty of your stock held in reserve.

3 Likes

Head over to the hall of Genetics thread and check the sale on now, thnx!

2 Likes

Good night @JohnnyPotseed and the crew.

3 Likes

Good night @MoBilly
And crew

2 Likes

U 2 @Emeraldgreen .
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Good Night OG!

2 Likes

Good night @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Good morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @lophophora.ca, good morning OG’s. Have a beautiful day.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

WHY AM I AWAKE!?!

:sob:

:rofl:

Morning folks!!!

7 Likes

I know how you feel. Im up ever day before 6am and I’ve been on vacation all week. Oh well, it’s time to get a buzz.

6 Likes

Good morning…have a great Saturday everyone.

5 Likes

Morning everyone have a great day

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Big storms last night. Mostly wind and rain. Ain’t been out to check the girls yet. Have a great day guys !

4 Likes

Managed to grab some sleep around 5 this morning.
Good Morning OG!
Night before last, as we headed for the bed around 12:30-1:00, the cat decided to ‘play’ with me by jumping out to pat my feet as I went by…lol I don’t think she’ll do that again! I stepped on her front foot, she yowled, while I tried to get off her in mid-step. All my weight was on the right foot. This made me ‘wrench’ my right hip, so not able to get very comfortable yesterday, or last night.

9 Likes