Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

And you man. We’re having a gathering of friends and family out here on Poverty Ridge today. It’ll be a fine day for sure.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll be happy to have just a ‘decent’ day lol

5 Likes

I hope you get the whole hog brother Johnny!

6 Likes

Morning folks!

7 Likes

Morning @Slick1 .
How are you feeling today?

3 Likes

Not sure yet :thinking: My phone died overnight so my alarm didn’t go off causing me to oversleep and I’m kind of in a daze at the moment. Waiting for the coffee to do it’s job. Tooth is good so far though so fingers crossed!

4 Likes

I hate pain from a tooth. There’s no ignoring it. Glad it’s holding in there.

1 Like

Ditto! No pain quite like tooth pain :grimacing:

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone!
I’m riding the struggle bus today…

2 Likes

The sun is shining but it’s still cold, Im not gonna get picky, it is after all February :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

It has been an unusual ‘winter’ here, to say the least! lol Usually have had some snow here, but this year, so far, we have had only one slight dusting at this location!Not gonna complain, lol… now if we can only figure out how to not have so much of the cold! :cold_face: :scream:

lol I know, the solution is simple… move to somewhere like Death Valley!! Just don’t grow outdoors there lol! At least without a shade canopy! lol

4 Likes

So, where is it colder? OK or back East in your old stomping ground. You’re older now and cold hurts more so you have to take that into account. lol

Back east cuz, it’s a ‘wet cold’ that goes deep and hurts! Not that the cold here can be anything to shrug off! lol

3 Likes

That’s what I was getting at. I’ve lived out that way and in OK. lol
But family is more important than being warm. I get that. You can always put on more clothes.
:wink:
Family’s love is warmth enough.

3 Likes

Family is best, my brother in-law stopped by today, we smoked a couple joints. Im gonna top it off with a joint of paralyzed monster. I sent him home with some, I think he’ll like it. OG family is good for your soul. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

True words there cuz! I go to only ONE forum, OG is one big family! lol

7 Likes

Yup this is the only cannabis related site I belong to, im here every day.:+1:t2:

7 Likes

I have that where I am at, the “wet cold”. Other places in Canada have the “dry cold”.
I know guys that used to go out and play hockey in -40 in a t-shirt in Saskatchewan/Manitoba.
Where I am at in BC they can’t handle -15.

4 Likes

Gonna call it folks,
Good night OG!

and…
Good Morning OG! :scream: :grinning: :crazy_face: :+1:

6 Likes

Have a good night Johnny! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes