Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Hey @Abbbian and @CanuckistanPete y’all seem to be early risers
It’s pouring rain here so our morning routine has been altered. Dog ain’t gonna have going outside right now :dog2:

5 Likes

Yes, I’m up around 430 every day, even when I don’t have to. I like being up at this time, but wouldn’t mind sleeping later once in awhile.

9 Likes

@buck90 Hi! South of Equator!! Sunny, 26 C / 78.8 F.
It will be a be hot day later on!!
Great day to you and all OGers!!
:boom: :seedling: :maté: :coffee:

My average is 5:30! Latest is 6:00 regardless of time of going to bed prior to it!!
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Morning all! Early birds get the buds

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Halfway to the weekend, have a good day friends☮️

9 Likes

Oh sure it sounds like paradise, but when’s the last time you got to make a snowman?

5 Likes

@lophophora.ca You smartty behind!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

How about never!!? At least round here!

Well, does NYC years ago count!?

Let’s just say over 20! Oh boy! You’re making me feel as “Vintage!” :sweat_smile:
:hugs:

6 Likes

Moring OG’rs

8 Likes

Morning OG. Good day to all!

7 Likes

Morning all you Badasses of Bud!

10 Likes

Morning all! Went to bed with a good feeling yesterday. Finally decided to sell the grow stuff I don’t use anymore. Gave him the whole shebang cheap too.

Just seeing this guys face as he was scoping this stuff out loading up his truck made it worth it. Looked like a kid in a candy store.

15 Likes

You did that boy right, man. He pretty much stole that stuff from you.

7 Likes

Yeah definitely the deal of a lifetime for him. I’ve got so many LEDs now that realistically I was never going to hook up those lights again. I only used the T5 over my cloning machine but since I can dim the LEDs with a much smaller footprint now I wasn’t going to use it either. I remember how I amped I was to get it all and the dude who sold it to me gave it to me for like nothing so I figured pass on some karma.

The dude has 4 blurple auto grows and wants to get into photos. I showed him pics of some plants I grew under the 315 and he was drooling :laughing:

11 Likes

Good Morning OG!
lol Finally got logged in!! Been trying since 5:30! OG is popular

10 Likes

There’s some chits for the karma bank @Slick1. Good man. I’ve recently been the receiver of much generosity for something I was doing just for the karma.

6 Likes

Good morning all! It looks like we only got around four inches at most.

9 Likes

Are we measuring our morning wood now? Showoff :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Lmao…I was waiting for that type of response.

6 Likes

Good morning all you OG’s

7 Likes

I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!! I just didn’t know which one of you sicko’s would say it!!
:rofl:

8 Likes