Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

We sat here and watched the TV radar show a load of tornadoes and storms slide by on either side of us. Just a few drops of rain, and a bit of wind touched this place. We got lucky, no doubt there.

7 Likes

Morning OG! Despite the power, wind, and tree issues mentioned glad everyone’s ok.

5 Likes

Good morning Johny. Good morning everyone.
Glad everyone is alright, hope everything gets sorted out fast @MoBilly

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen
They seem to have everything back up and running.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning y’all. Glad you’ve all seemed to weather that storm unscathed. Mother nature can be a scary SOB. Take care! :wink:
We’ve just had nonstop snow and wind for two days now. Worst I got is gnarly drifts over the walking paths to all the critters outside. Horizontal snow atm. Waiting on the power to get knocked out. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed, sorry if it looks like I abused your envelope, but I knew there was a pak of Bloody Monsters inside.

Could not help myself J, something just came over me. Gotta be a Monday

Thanks again Brother. I’m a Proud owner

8 Likes

Glad you got em ok, cuz!

1 Like

They are wonderful additions Johnny. Thanks again

1 Like

When we got the cuttings, it was cold… so Rose put a heat mat under the new babies. It almost cooked em overnight, not enough insulation between the mat and tray. lol Anyway, we pulled the heat mat and they’re recovering nicely now.
A few days later, after giving half of em to a friend

Peanut Butter Breath
pic taken after misting and before putting humidity dome back over em.

5 Likes

They say at least 9 tornadoes hit Oklahoma yesterday/last night

1 Like

That’s crazy. I hope they didn’t do too much damage.

1 Like

No one killed, but some injuries, Also lots of property damage.

2 Likes

Less than a mile from me. That was close enuff.
Probably most Oklahomans know where the Xerox plant is a long the I-40. Tornado was about a half Mile SW, between Yukon (my town) and Mustang, from there. I live 1 mile south and half mile west of there

4 Likes

Glad y’all were fortunate during the weather

Hey @JohnnyPotseed just curious since you send a lot of envelopes….what’s the longest one has taken to arrive? Stateside

2 Likes

around 3 weeks, cuz.

2 Likes

Well then there’s hope :joy: 3 letters went out on the 10th, 2 were delivered within a week….the other who knows but it kinda pisses me off. I know shit happens but when it does I am most definitely involved more times than not.

1 Like

Cuz, ‘snail-mail’ is something that happens to us all! lol

2 Likes

Good morning folks !
Sure is snowing and blowing out this am !

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @Rabeats2093!
Morning everyone!!
Great Tuesday to all!!
Including you @CanuckistanPete! Happy Triday!!
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :shushing_face: :laughing:
:v: :hugs:

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Rabeats2093 @Abbbian (Happy Triday)

9 Likes