Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Happy Birthday cuz! Sorry, busy as soon as I came on this morning with some BS, and totally missed that! lol

6 Likes

Someone is giving you of all people a hard time? Name names and we’ll handle this!

3 Likes

I’m hoping to resolve this issue without going into details.

5 Likes

Lol, the enforcer. :muscle:

2 Likes

Well if that fails we’re here. If anyone could assemble an army real quick around here you’d definitely be on that list. Then again I wouldn’t have thought anyone would start anything with you anyway.

4 Likes

Thnx cuz, I appreciate the support. I’m just waiting to hear back from him on this.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Good Morning OG. An early Happy Birthday @Greenfingers . that’s a long time to look back, isn’t it. Many more to you buddy.

7 Likes

Good morning, Happy Bday @Greenfingers Hope you have a great one!

3 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Happy soon to be birthday my friend!

3 Likes

Good morning my friends! :sunrise_over_mountains:

4 Likes

Thanks Mo, Im revving up my engine’s, I have your card ready to mail out. Just have to make one more for a newer member. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Well, hell. I feel like I won the lottery.
I had my physical recently and it came back with super elevated white blood cells. Dr. Wanted to do additional testing for (of all things) Leukemia. I been worried to death of that for a frickin week or better.
Came back I do not have leukemia thank God. But we still have no idea what caused my white blood cells to spike like that.
But for now I’m good and back to being perfect again.

14 Likes

Well, my wife says I’m perfect.

A perfect horse’s ass. Hehe.

6 Likes

Always wondered what look you were going for:

7 Likes

There’s a limit to the effectiveness of my meds, you know?
Hehe.

5 Likes

Rose also says I’m a perfect a$$hole, but she also says, that I’m HER a$$hole!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Greenfingers and congratulations on reaching that point where you can retire! Have a great weekend

1 Like

Happy birthday @Greenfingers