Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I want to thank every last one of the awesome OG members who’ve helped Rose and me get outta this hole that un-named person put us into! Things are looking much better for us now.
Thanks again, every one of you!
The family of OverGrow always reinforces my belief in the basic good of most people!
We don’t try to go from ‘rags to riches’ with our seeds, just ‘make it by’… and you people came through for us.
Many thnx, again!

19 Likes

Good Night OG!

and… lol

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning everyone!

Up an hour early I am, but not really
Reminder to self - adjust the timers today

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 & the Smokin’ OGs.

11 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, @CanuckistanPete, yep all you farmers spring ahead if you need to adjust your clocks.

5 Likes

yep all you farmers spring ahead if you need to adjust your clocks.
[/quote]

:joy::joy: I gotta check but think next time we fall back that’s the end of this nonsense, I believe it got voted in

5 Likes

I hope they keep it spring ahead time, I hate when it’s dark at 5:00.

6 Likes

Good morning folks …figure I’m off to try to catch some walley this am !

10 Likes

I hope so too my friend, I work outdoors and that would change my working hours , if it’s not broke don’t try to fix it!! :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Nice my friend. That’s a bit of a teaser for me. Definitely jealous…We still have snow round my area. Can’t wait for it to warm up a bit so I can get the boat ready and on the water , hammering yellow perch and walley :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Morning folks.

I swear suggestion is a powerful drug. I was a bit tired this morning but then saw the posts about DLS and upon realizing I lost an hour of sleep instantly became more tired :laughing:

6 Likes

:fu: :timer_clock: TRAVEL!!

:face_vomiting:

Morning folks… le ugh.

6 Likes

Some people are just fuckers, by nature.

Good morning OGers.

4 Likes

Sammyigbm

5 Likes

Good morning all you good and decent people! All it takes is for one POS to show his colors and, instantly, you remember how awesome good and decent folks are.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:v:t5:

9 Likes

morning all have a blessed day

5 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 09-08-11 Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos photos & sex…reversals that is! (Part 4) - Overgrow.com
Well hell, lol I just got back on and already, this…? lol
ok it’s time to hit the Emoji like-bank!
Here yas go @olschool & @Emeraldgreen
:heart: :heart:

oh yeah lol GOOD MORNING OG!

9 Likes

Good morning OG’s and Johnny! More snow today.

4 Likes

Oh and I understand it’s your birthday @Greenfingers , happy birthday!

2 Likes