Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

I may not like the way this guy comes across but I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. He looks like it might be something like Parkinson’s disease or something similar.
I spend a lot of time in nursing homes and see more than my share of those diseases effects.
My heart goes out to him for that.

6 Likes

i dont like the guy either, but i would wish disease or illness on anyone!

4 Likes

Exactly @Slammedsonoma420 .
Life is too short to have that kind of sick attitude. I may not like what someone does or says but wishing illness on someone only shows the sickness in your own soul.

6 Likes

I was more impressed with Gyllenhaal’s performance really. Connor, meh. He’s an asshole in the movie as well as in life. He gets his comeuppance tho.

4 Likes

There was a clip on TV the other day about him getting pumped up for the movie, in his workouts the Ferrari he was shown pushing, is in the movie too lol

3 Likes

Well, I’m called away. lol
Eva’s aunt needs some work done on her goats hooves. All 8 of the adults including 2 billies. And then I have to inspect the yearlings. Her son and Grand-kids are worthless as tits on a boar hog. I’m hoping I can get four or five done before my back says “Uncle”. lol
Wish me luck and catch y’all later.

5 Likes

@Hemp
I was so glad to see you on here today. Take care brother. You know I’ve been keeping you in my thoughts.
:pray:t5:

7 Likes

I’ll be back. Can’t leave my family because I’m not growing.

10 Likes

Congrats on part 8, @JohnnyPotseed . All the best for your continued endeavors!
Good “morning” all the rest of you OGs! Night crew reporting. Hahah. Hope everyone is tending happy gardens or otherwise spending time with the things and folks that mean the most
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

Good evening everyone. Congratulations @JohnnyPotseed on your new chapter!!!

3 Likes

Shutting down for the night here folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

9 Likes

had to tag along part 8. always gives me something to catch up on lol

2 Likes

Part VIII

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!

6 Likes

What movies did folks watch last night?
We watched a couple, but the new one was ‘21 Bridges’ … pretty good.

1 Like

Good morning Johnny, you guys getting any of this rain to the south of me? We are on the line of a few inches of snow to up to 12 depending where the rain snow line is.

3 Likes

Watched the movie Damsel which was pretty good.

4 Likes

Rose wants to check thatun out, we might get to it this eve or tomorrow. Thnx for the review!

2 Likes

I started another one but the big bowl of hash had other plans lol. I think you’ll like it, how ya feeling today brother?

2 Likes