Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Damn! Snow?! Forgetaboutit! Bit of rain spotty here, at best. cooler temps but hitting into the 60s and 70s all week and this coming week.

2 Likes

I’m still kicking, so everything’s ok! :crossed_fingers: :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m the same way but the moisture is something we all need right now so I’m thankful that we’re getting something.

2 Likes

Damn lol mornings are when i use more likes than just about any other time!
Running low and having to wait, ain’t something I enjoy! lol

3 Likes

Yeah same here lol

2 Likes

Morning JPS and the Circus Dwellers. Hope everyone got good rest last night. Coffee, bong bowl, and some news is in order. See who, around the world, is fucking with their neighbors. World is in trouble, guys.

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. I hope today is all it needs to be for each of you.
:pray:t5:

5 Likes

WHoa another roll-over for JPS!

5 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Hopefully a beautiful sunny day for everyone

3 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
Been doing a bit of thinking :thinking:(that can be dangerous! lol)
I’ve been holding my sale on the change-over from one month to the next, for awhile now. However with 420 coming on us I wanted to do something a bit more & different. :scream:
I came back to OverGrow in April 2020 (420!) The anniversary & 420 itself coming together has me wanting to do a bigger sale than the usual. lol
So what I’m going to do is hold a 420 sale for 20 days, starting on the 10th of April and running until the 30 of April with the 20th right in the middle of it. So, a 3week sale to celebrate 420! All of you folks that come to my sales and help Rose and me out, now know just when this coming sale will be!
Hope to see yas there!!
JP

17 Likes

Hmmm so a 420 4 20 sale…….

How can it go wrong?

3 Likes

Do you have plenty of strains? I might have a few I can donate.

3 Likes

I do have a pretty good selection, but your beans also get good attention… so, if ya wanna toss some into the kitty, hell lol I’d take em in a NewYork minute my friend!
We gotta o into town tomorrow, and can swing by your place?

4 Likes

I’m thinking you’ll be doing some thing epic like 4 packs for 20 lol

2 Likes

I don’t have a lot right now so how about
100 Willie Nelson seeds and
100 Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude ?

10 Likes

Too cool! Always appreciate ya brother!

2 Likes

Always.a pleasure……

2 Likes

Same time as usual to drop by?