Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

@JohnnyPotseed , if there any left I would also like some please & thank you.

I’ve not done this before so forgive me if I’ve done it wrong. Thank you🥰

3 Likes

I just need your country and TL @MaryJane13 since Paralyzed Monster is all that’s left lol you don’t need to put that in cuz

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed USA :us_outlying_islands: :upside_down_face: what is TL please?

1 Like

your TL (Trust Level) is 2 ‘member’

@JohnnyPotseed I just learned something new lol. TL 2 is me lmbo thank you again :grin::grin:

2 Likes

@MaryJane13 go to this link from our illustrious leader @LemonadeJoe for full details on trust Levels

8 Likes

My tl is not that high

1 Like

It says member

2 Likes

ok that’s tL2 cuz, my bad. But you’re still in the parameters i set so all good lol I’ll go correct that

1 Like

Hey Johnny! I’d like some of them. I think I’m tl2 and in :us:

:us::us::us::us::us::us: :sunglasses:

@JohnnyPotseed. Sir If I can be added to this list please and thank you!
:us: TL-2.

1 Like

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Whats the plan today? More trimming?

3 Likes

Actually, I finished that last batch yesterday cuz lol But, there’s another batch hanging and should be ready for me to go after it today… so yeah, i guess i will be doing some trimming today. I harvest every couple weeks so trimming is a lot of what I do here

8 Likes

Good morning bro!

3 Likes

Good morning peoples! My pup woke me up at the right time to see a nice full moon eclipse happening… And the skies are only partly cloudy, so its VERY visible for the first time in a while here.

Only a few minutes more till its full eclipse. You can see the earths shadow creeping across it. Pretty cool to watch this!!

Pretty cool!

7 Likes

I’m already trimming away lol but had to stop for a bit and go outside to see this eclipse, clear skies made for a grand sight!

I’m damn glad I hung this batch in the spare bedroom front of house lol I’d hate to be making trips back and forth to the barn…it’s 31F out there!

But lol at the same time I’m glad, I’m not! lol because It means I can go to work earlier than usual!!! Damn it! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Morning early riser! I fell asleep early with the baby on my chest! Will do that thing today!

1 Like

Thnx cuz! I appreciate ya!

1 Like