Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

:us::us::us::us::us::us: :sunglasses:

@JohnnyPotseed. Sir If I can be added to this list please and thank you!
:us: TL-2.

1 Like

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Whats the plan today? More trimming?

3 Likes

Actually, I finished that last batch yesterday cuz lol But, there’s another batch hanging and should be ready for me to go after it today… so yeah, i guess i will be doing some trimming today. I harvest every couple weeks so trimming is a lot of what I do here

8 Likes

Good morning bro!

3 Likes

Good morning peoples! My pup woke me up at the right time to see a nice full moon eclipse happening… And the skies are only partly cloudy, so its VERY visible for the first time in a while here.

Only a few minutes more till its full eclipse. You can see the earths shadow creeping across it. Pretty cool to watch this!!

Pretty cool!

7 Likes

I’m already trimming away lol but had to stop for a bit and go outside to see this eclipse, clear skies made for a grand sight!

I’m damn glad I hung this batch in the spare bedroom front of house lol I’d hate to be making trips back and forth to the barn…it’s 31F out there!

But lol at the same time I’m glad, I’m not! lol because It means I can go to work earlier than usual!!! Damn it! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Morning early riser! I fell asleep early with the baby on my chest! Will do that thing today!

1 Like

Thnx cuz! I appreciate ya!

1 Like

Really? Says the man who’s up at 2am trimming away… If you go to work any earlier, you will be working 24x7…

I think my machine comment from the other day gains more merit every day :wink:

2 Likes

lol cuz, well you know I have gone to work around midnight or a bit after now n then. But, that’s because I had to get up out of the bed from pain. So, what else am I supposed to do? The working helps take my mind off of the pain.

Kills two birds with one stone, so to speak lol I forget about the pain (mostly) and also get things done that are needed doing!

The lights are on all night in the barn, so it’s not disturbing anything

5 Likes

Morning y’all! End of the work week is here for us 9-5ers give thanks! :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

lol I wouldn’t know, since I’ve never had a ‘9 to 5’ myself cuz Always owned my own businesses and it’s always been 7 day weeks lol, on the ‘farm’ as well as on my other biz’s

3 Likes

this batch I’m doing now is the very last of the outdoors plants I managed to save and bring inside to finish up. I’m getting the seeds from some I hit with pollen also, same time…

3 Likes

Do you hand sort / separate all your seed? No mechanisms for it? I plan to print this (partially my design - the base, the other part of the design is publicly shared). Commonly found design on cannabis sites, so I guess it must work, but I do wonder how much kief might be lost to the vacuum (as I do see lots of kief while hand sorting)… Heavier plant matter should fall, but kief dust?

btw… the “maze” is whats available in plans. The base, aka the box on R, angled piece in the middle, and seed collection cup on left, are my own contribution to the design. Oh, and the green trap door bottom R of the maze I added so it makes it easy to close off. Drop seeds / chaff in top left hole, vacuum in top right hole. Seeds drop straight down, chaff gets pulled to the side and drops there… Thats the goal at least…

6 Likes

Nice looking setup cuz, good luck with it!
I do all my work by hand here, I hate to use stuff like that, for just the reason you mentioned lol I want it all! No loss lol

2 Likes

wonder if some pantyhose in the vacuum hose would trap kief…

3 Likes

smoke break lol

noon will mark 48hrs, with 72 hrs to go for signups

I’m finding a good bit of Willie Nelson x PPP seeds here lol but don’t know about em…they’re well formed and mature but on the small side…
That said, I’ve seen smaller do well. The smallest I ever saw were the skunk#1 from '98-'99 and I STILL have clones running from them!

5 Likes

only one way to find out if an idea works or not cuz

2 Likes