JohnnyPotseed's Server Fund Christmas Seeds Sale (CLOSED)

Morning JP. I don’t see me on the list. Not worried though. This thing really took off, glad I was in early!

1 Like

I got you in the list here, but I mighta neglected to put you on the main list cuz, I’m sorry about that! I’ll take care of it right now!

1 Like

I want to take time during this ‘not-so-busy’ time to thank each and every one of you in this grand OG community for the support in this time of troubles for my wife and myself!!
You people are the best reason in the world for anyone to join this site!

18 Likes

10 Paralyzed Monster F1–(Frankenstein x PPP)
10 Stop Lights F1–(Northern Lights #5 x PPP
10 Bruce Banner x Lemon Skunk
10 Paonia Purple Paralyzer PPP
10 Grand Daddy Purp
:us: track

2 Likes

On another note… as everyone knows when you do a cross of two strains, the ‘mother’ of the cross will usually display the most traits in the new seeds/seedlings.
I’ve found Frankenstein to be a very strong strain for any cross, so most of the plants you grow will have a tendency to show more of her than the strain it was pollinated by. A lot of folks have shown interest in Frankie and I do appreciate that! You’ll be pretty much getting her in these crosses!
Grow On! and I know you’ll love it too! :wink: :+1: :pray:

10 Likes

Many thnx cuz! you want them tracked or not?

Tracked, sorry

1 Like

You got it!

Morning JPS, please add me for the following:
15 Stop Light
15 BBxLS
15 PPP
15 GDP

:us: untracked

Seeds are flying here which is awesome. All the best to you and the Mrs.

3 Likes

You got it cuz, many thnx!

1 Like

Hey @Hydro921 can you tell us any more about the GDP stock?

Ok good people, I’m starting to stuff envelopes so as not to be too far behind in sending these seeds out. All the folks that’ve paid already are in the first batch of seeds going out soon.
So, if you want to (hopefully) get them beans before Christmas, please pay as soon as you can.
Many thnx! :+1: :pray:

3 Likes

Friday for me, but I got a few folks to come over from IG and Growdiaries that are members.

That works cuz, many thnx of course!

1 Like

10 alien og
10 monster cookies
And 20 GDP
Please traked to nederland😁

1 Like

You’re in cuz, many thnx!

@brampie the Monster Cookies are gone, please pick another

1 Like

Make it 20 alien then😁

1 Like

Ok thnx again

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed. I know your a busy man right now. Was just wondering if you seen my post.

I missed it cuz, sorry but I’ve got you in now! many thnx!

1 Like