Jones Organic Indoor Journal

I listene to this show everyday at work!!!

2 Likes

It’s a good listen i still got a few episodes I didnt finish at the end started to kinda lose interest when he goes off topic of non growing things I wouldn’t mind another listen even Jeff lowenfells teaming with microbes was free with the credits on amazon prime audible which is another good one I think the teaming with fungi is out now as well

3 Likes

Day 23

Time to lst? Ive never done it before but ive got 2 trellis nets to play with not sure where to start maybe make them lean in a whirlpool direction going around idk

14 Likes

Hard to see how many nodes they have, but they look a little short atm for some LST.

5 Likes

Yeah, wait until they get taller than the clover to start training. Also, pro tip, do LST and super cropping when the plants are thirsty. The stems are more limber and are less likely to break.

10 Likes

Right on i havent watered in prolly 12 days since I gave them that compost tea but they don’t look thirsty hard to tell in such a large container they havent drooped which is only sign i know that they’re thirsty so i havent watered them yet again but I was playing with the bottom right plant its the tallest of them and that thing was super limber actually surprised me how well it just bent sideways maybe its thirsty? Maybe its the fan constantly blowing around on them making it more limber?

5 Likes

Fans make them more rigid, might be taking time to get the silica in their system, for stronger stems but if they’re a bit dry they will flex well, instead of crack.

2 Likes

For me the clover is the early ‘thirsty’ warning.
I found the clover would droop and show stress before the cannabis.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I have Agsil16H Potassium Silicate you think it’s time for a foliar?

@Gpaw cool ill keep an eye on it see what happens :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Day 24

10 Likes

Yeah you could give them a foliar feed of silica it will help beef up the stems.

1 Like

What equipment do you use? Tad says dramm is pretty good company for that type of stuff

And teaming with nutrients

2 Likes

Yes I just wasn’t sure if that one was on audible yet or not :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Day 25

Also i noticed this not sure if its a warning sign or just that plant it was the only one I seen like that…

12 Likes

With cannabis, it usually is a phosphorus deficiency (or pH lockout).

Like this

The plant in question I’m not familiar with though, might be something else.
Is there any similar signs on any other plants?

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Yeah there was some almost rusty looking spots on one or two of the plants almost maybe not even ill get some pics tomorrow i didnt think much of it and yeah maybe I should’ve tested the ph of the aact I added two weeks ago didnt think to

4 Likes

Alright I’m saddled up for the ride partner lets see where this grow takes you

3 Likes

Day 26

13 Likes

So i looked through this morning and noticed a couple other leaves of the same variety have done the same thing so maybe its just the way it looks :man_shrugging:t2: not every leaf looks like those few so idk ill keep an eye and see what happens

5 Likes