Jones Organic Indoor Journal

Day 26

Foliar sprayed with agsil 16h and freeze dried aloe vera

11 Likes

Trying to lst but my trellis seems more suited for a 4x4 not a 5x5 the plant on the left isn’t even in the netting any suggestions? I really just don’t want to deal with a bunch of popcorn nugs and ive never had a bunch of top colas which thatd be awesome

10 Likes

Day 27

12 Likes

They are all looking good now! Can’t even tell some had a rough start.

5 Likes

Looks like you worked out what to do with the one that was outside the netting :+1:

It won’t take long to fill in that net with those many plants, once they get going.

4 Likes

This is one of the most intriguing indoor grows I’ve seen. Nice work man. I like that setup.

3 Likes

Ehh nobody said anything so ima wing it like always and hopefully pull through my plan was to just bend them in rotation with the middle pointing somewhere and pray for some fat colas :pray:t2:

10 Likes

Thanks man I would be ecstatic to get some decent crop ive screwed up so much its heartbreaking

3 Likes

That will work to some extent. The center one is going to want to go in all directions, once those lower branches start to get in on the act, the ones on the outside, their lowers may need to spread towards the sides of the tent. You can weave them about in between each other though. Be prepared to raise the net a bit, as the trunks grow up.

I would see if you can find a bigger net, if you do another scrog, max out all the space you have in there. Loving the cover crop looks great.

2 Likes

Lol well maybe I can do a spiral effect with the middle one. I just found the last two trellis that actually look like they’re for a 5x5 and not a 4x4 that is stretched to fit a 5x5 i hate that they’re all like except these two i think! Thanks does nobody else do cover crops? Was wondering should I get down and start clipping with scissors now or wait till they’re done with everything else and take a weed wacker to it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Keep it up man. It will work out fine. These weeds can take alot of abuse. Just follow the good advice.

3 Likes

I think you may need a machete, not a weed wacker lol. There is a few people here that use cover crops, I do.

When I was doing scrogs, I just used cheap plastic netting from the dollar store that came in a 20 x 20 ft section for a couple of bucks, and cut it up and doubled it over to make the holes smaller. The plants were always a bit short to stay under the net fully, and I had to constantly keep tucking them back under.

Its also a pain trying to get them out of the net come harvest, so I would just cut the net up around them.

3 Likes

Dang man you got quite the salad patch there! Beautiful man live these type of grows!

4 Likes

Day 28

11 Likes

Looking like a jungle in there. What did plant for your cover crop? I know it’s a mix but what’s in the mix.

4 Likes
  1. Flax - Carter
  2. Clover - Yellow Sweet
  3. Clover - White Dutch
  4. Clover - Medium Red
  5. Clover - Crimson
  6. Lentils - Indianhead
  7. Millet - White Proso
  8. Vetch - Hairy
  9. Vetch - Common
  10. Cowpeas - Red Ripper
  11. Buckwheat - Mancan
  12. Pea - Forage
9 Likes

Just dropped a band on mephisto seeds hope they’re worth it!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Time will tell :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: have you found the preservation seed run threads yet ?

That’s a lot of diversity in those cover crops, you could use a few of those for salads :yum:

4 Likes

Preservation seed run thread? Not sure what that is

2 Likes

There is a thread in there explaining how it works. It’s an overgrow the world down with greed thing :wink:

https://overgrow.com/c/breeders-lab/seed-runs-co-op/37

5 Likes