Jones Organic Indoor Journal

Those pots are doing what they should do, it was the only thing I could think of that might be slowing them down. I was also thinking you should give them a little of something to help out while they are getting their roots in properly. I was thinking bone meal as its low in N, but would take time to break down, that seaweed mix should be perfect, you dont want anything high just in case they have plenty already and its just a case of them getting their roots into it and they end up over fertilized.

Sorry Badger, did I rudely awaken you :wink:

4 Likes

Shit how did I miss this one very cool thread. I like the Vortex brewer been thinking about trying to make one. Are you new to the Quantum board setup as well I just started using one about a week ago?

4 Likes

It’s odd that only the one section has yellowing plants. The ones on the edge are looking great. Is it fresh air or lower light levels? Something is better in that section of the tent.

1 Like

@mr_jones15 I think ya missed a tiny spot on your straw layout Upper Right quadrant ! Lol just having fun! Looks great will be following along!

3 Likes

Well indoors in general ive had a few outdoor runs but mostly fails something always happens lost 25 girls to mold the first week of October last year a storm came through knocked a few over and bud rot devoured them quickly :sleepy:

3 Likes

I literally have a fan on the outside of the tent just oscillating lol I can measure light levels in the corners to get a better idea.

EDIT: The very back the light levels are in the 160s, directly under the light its roughly 218 micromoles but the one on the right corner closest to me is about 200 and its green and so are the ones in the back

1 Like

Sounds like me this year outside. I was asking if you were new to using the Quantum board or have you been using them for a while.

2 Likes

Pretty new ive used them very minimally though nothing on a full grow just once or twice on on some starters and and an experiment revegging then flowering a couple which was interesting they grew a million branches and small nugs but that was most likely my fault being a n00b. This will be my first run start to finish im only using the one board 650r the whole time as well why what’s up?

1 Like

Just curious I just started using mine also so I’m learning them also.

1 Like

Day 17

12 Likes

Bottom left plant has darkened up the other 3 look better as well. Did you use the seaweed juice?

1 Like

Negative I will tonight was just busy and forgot. How much you think?

5 Likes

I’d probably go with the outdoor dosing amount.

2 Likes

Yeah I think the same as Sincy, 1/8 cup in a gal of water and give each of those 4 plants a liter.

5 Likes

Day 19 just used the Neptunes Harvest on the 4 girls

8 Likes

Day 20

8 Likes

Day 21 starting to get some noticeable growth

6 Likes

Day 22

10 Likes

Those 4 are starting to darken up better now, cover crop is doing well. Whatever it is its not affecting the speed of growth.

3 Likes

Looking through some grow diarys (growdiaries.com) hope my bud structure turns out nice im kinda wondering are these autos even worth it? Would be nice to get some clones but ive never seen anywhere to buy any i did come across someone on fb not sure if he’s legit or not (link below). Ive heard great things on mephisto but the only place I can find them rn is neptune seedbank and they want a picture of my license which is sketchy? Plus they’re like $90 for 7 seeds is that the normal price for them?

2 Likes