Jordan of the Islands

Ahhh why didn’t I see that one?! Well no fancy pic but an extractor edition does sound sticky icky! Oh… and the blue northern lights Godzilla edition… kinda surprised no one brought these ones up in the group… prob a good thing for me though lol.

1 Like

Yea thats what got me… extractor edition must mean gooeyer

3 Likes

I’ve been running his stuff for a very long time without any real issues.

I did get a pack once with 10 males/12 and then a batch of around 23 that sprouted and died for no reason. Might have been my error though.

2 Likes

I got a pack of ggc as freebies with my last order. 6 out of 6 came up

3 Likes

That’s what’s been happening to me. If they sprout they never thrive. I’ve tried every method other than sprouting and going straight to dwc with the sprout lol so far the 2 that lived are doing well. Time will tell. So far I’m not really a fan simply because of the 4 months I waited and him being a complete douche nozzle when asking about a refund. Now issues growing I dunno. I see some straight fire grown by some so guess it’s a wait and see. I know it will have to be something really special for him to get another penny from me.

2 Likes

I haven’t grown it but I used to buy black market bud of that variety a lot (in Canada). Prob not the extractor edition though. I have a few pics on the what are you smoking today vol 1 thread not exactly sure how to link the post here though. Oh well that was easy lol.

3 Likes

Just got my JOTI order in with bonus Gods Strawberry Kush

19 Likes

Nice , I just got an order yesrerday and got the same freebie as my last order . I guess I shouldn’t complain about freebies . But I was hoping . lol

5 Likes

Have you tried smoking any of your JOTI buds yet?

3 Likes

Oh, yeah…and it was phenomenal. Exceeded what I thought it was gonna be…

9 Likes

Finally got a email confirming my order was sent with free express shipping and extras due to the extended wait.

Waited a little under a month. Longest wait so far.

4 Likes

I can’t wait until our orders arrive :joy::joy::joy:
Everyone keep an eye out for more coupon codes!

4 Likes

@Tappy, thanks, the Afghani looks wonderful

It’s funny, I started reading the thread yesterday, and went on quite a rollercoaster ride. A ton of euphoria in the beginning, anger, fear and distrust in the middle and finally folks seem to be quite happy now. Everyone was warned at the beginning how slow it could be, but forgot, considering the great reviews of the product and price.

I’m starting to get used to the fact that shipping can take a while (sometimes a long while), when ordering from out of country. Along with the fact that one should grab the seeds they have an interest in, regardless of whether or not they are ready to grow them. You never know when they will be delisted.

6 Likes

Stick around and get to know some people a little. Then find a trusty comedian and have them placed the order for you, and then send them to you when they get it.

Canadian not comedian lol

8 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMxGVfk09lU

Thanks for the advice, very kind of you :slight_smile:

Canadians make the best comedians BTW

7 Likes

:rofl: I thought it was funny enough that I left the typo/autocorrect I the post :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Definitely appropriate

Funny, it was an Australian who pointed me in the direction of JOTI as well as Hempdepot, saying we have worldclass breeders and beans. It took me quite a while to finally give it a shot

Finally got my order in a month later. He always follows through just seems to do stuff on his own time. He threw in extra seeds for the wait 20 in each vial instead of 12.

God’s strawberry Kush was the freebie. God’s Ak47 was the main order.

14 Likes

That gods AK47 looked so nice I had to have it too! Same with the skunk x Chernobyl

1 Like

My JOTI collection. Almost a year since we moved to the island and my rooms are Almost complete. So looking forward to popping and hunting.

22 Likes