Jordan of the Islands

My favorite seed bank period. Good prices. A freebie included. Safe place to spend your money.

https://jordanoftheislands.ca

34 Likes

definitely lots of positive feedback on JOTI seeds!

3 Likes

International shipping too : )

1 Like

Where is the best place to grab some JOTI gear from that send to the states? I could not find any info on the JOTI website stating if they ship to the states or not. I got to get some of the BBB and GSN from him.

7 Likes

I think they ship to the US. Just shoot them an email and ask. Unless things have changed, I’m pretty sure he always has… But I don’t know, I haven’t purchased from him.

Contact email for them… jordanislands@gmail.com

I shot them an email asking.

5 Likes

Thanks @GMan. Appreciate it.

3 Likes

Yes they ship to the states.
Guaranteed to get here if you take out his ins. policy
No matter how many times.

8 Likes

Thanks for the response. Im assuming the insurance is an option at checkout?

3 Likes

Yes it is, you assumed correctly

5 Likes

Thank you again. I appreciate it.

3 Likes

He finally got back to me yesterday. Heres a copy of what he sent:

Hi there,

We do ship to the USA.

Our international orders are sent in regular letter envelopes, we take great care to protect the seeds and package them discreetly. We guarantee they will be delivered intact.

You can pay by mailing an international money order/cheque, cash in the mail, or bitcoin.

If you send us cash, please be sure to fold it in some pieces of blank paper and address it clearly.

Thanks,

JOTI

14 Likes

Anyone run his God 2.0? Would like to grab a few things from him including the God bud, but not sure if the 2.0 is an improvement or not. Had the original years ago and it was a knockout.

7 Likes

@Grohio
If you run into any snags trying to get what you’re after, I can order for you and just put your address over mine and send to you. The american dollar is kicking the canadian dollars ass…so with the 20% discount right now and the exchange rate…geez…you could do some serious shopping.

7 Likes

I just spent 300 bucks at glg on the 420 bodbi promo. But, i will have the funds for a BBB and GSN order in about a month. I will gladly take you up on the offer of helping me make it happen. I could paypal you the funds.

7 Likes

@Grohio
Love your garden! Would be my pleasure to help you get some JOTI under that new light of yours!

5 Likes

Thats awesome man. I really appreciate it. I might be able to make it happen in the next week or so actually. I will get in touch with you when the time comes.

4 Likes

In search of males stock to match up to my Goji OG f2s. Anyone have experience with any of these black Cali gold, gods kosher breathe , blue Afghani, blue city diesel or any stand outs from joti. Don’t you just hate it when you find a bunch of new stuff you want to try and already have a bunch of stuff to go through.

3 Likes

I’ve grown 4 strains from him so far.
My standout is black cali grapes followed by blue god crush edition.

6 Likes

I have grown some gods treat it was awesome I love that taste and it flowered in 56 days… currently popping some crimson crystal (Baked Strawberry Ghash x Blueberry) supposed to flower in 56 to 60 days :sunglasses:
edit: I also have some Blueberry Cough and Blue Cheese x God’s Green Crack
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: so many seeds so little time and space :rocket::artificial_satellite::flying_saucer:

10 Likes

A number of years ago I grew Blue God from a clone. It was one of my wife’s favorite Indicas. I have been debating on ordering from him for sometime. What does he charge for his delivery insurance?

6 Likes