Was wondering thanks for the info

5 Likes

Absolutely!! Have a stellar day.

4 Likes

Thank you!

Stay kind,

Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

I’ve been going along the guidelines of “recent” being either my current grow or my latest harvest(/grow). The POTM contents on reddit microgrowery are run well, you have to link to where you posted the pic to prove a) its yours, b) its recent. think thats a good system to have

I’m going for an artsy shot this month with my “accidental leaf in nutes” pic

from here

20 Likes

I thought it was wine in a solo cup. Viva la artsy!

6 Likes

That’ll be the calmag! has a real deep purple to it, im really tempted to try some high speed photography with it

5 Likes

Tasty( if I were a plant) looking stuff you have there! Love the pic! Artsy with some potency!

3 Likes

I love plants with pink and purple flowers. This was a nice Panama from Cannabiogen. It had a reasonable flower time. I ran it on 12/12 from seed, and took a total of 4 months.

22 Likes

Beautiful work

4 Likes

I love those pink hairs, sexy af.! You got my vote :ballot_box: :+1: :clap:

6 Likes

Indeed very nice flowers.
Awesome job !!!

6 Likes

Jack herer bud

18 Likes

Love the pink n purple colors, you have great pics even better plants.:sunglasses:

Happy growing :seedling:

4 Likes

9 fantastic entries so far! I can tell this is going to be a tuff month to decide which entree to vote for.

4 Likes

This pic came from my entry last month. I am currently curing this bud and tried to get a close up of trichs

Excuse the little scratching art, but it helps to see the image

17 Likes

looks a little thick for wine, I think. or maybe, I’m looking at it through the bong jar? Yeah, could be my mistake.

regards,

3 Likes

I see it In there .

5 Likes

Looks like it’s eating a sugar leaf too, helping out with the trimming…lol

5 Likes

Lmfao :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes