June 2020 Picture Of the Month **Contest Thread** šŸŽ„

I got my Herijuana more than a decade ago from a collaboration between MotaRebel and Sannie.

Herijuana was created by Breeder Steve at Woodhorse Seeds in the 80ā€™s and was refined by MotaRebel twenty years later.
Itā€™s still a heavy hitter strain that is not for lightweights or the average tokerā€¦ its high is incredibly intense, even for seasoned tokers.

15 Likes

G13XROMULAN the devils lettuce :rofl:

22 Likes

Duuude. I like the Medusa leaves.

9 Likes

@DiggySoze your right itā€™s Medusa when you smoke it
Turns you to stone :crazy_face:
@Heliosphear beautiful work

8 Likes

Yes sir, that one is looking dank as hell. Is it a homemade cross or commercial? Iā€™ve only had both strains in crosses but growing the g13/hp now. Nice work!

6 Likes

Ghash by itself is perfect breakfast weed for me I really dig the taste

5 Likes

17 Likes

ā€¦A5 X Killer Hazeā€¦big cola from a big ass girlā€¦1756208-7e6db302e727a16dad6e670260e4a5ac

ā€¦cheerzā€¦h00kā€¦

17 Likes

Celebration means winter is on the way. Great brew

3 Likes

Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale? Or are you referring to a different brew? I like the SN Celebration myself!

1 Like

Yes that is the one. Solid brewery.

1 Like

Nice looking colas, @dr.h00k. Welcome back to OG. What is/was the flowering time on that? It looks to be about done there. peace

2 Likes

The BUDAFLY effect lol

A jack herer bud from our last grow

14 Likes

heheā€¦she went just over 16 weeks from flip. really testing my patience!, and costing me bit in electricity, having to run a lil heat in my grow shed to see her to finishā€¦was worth it thoā€™ā€¦my first ever +pound plant, coming in at 18 zips at 62% RHā€¦fabulous smoke, and one of Ace Seedā€™s popular strainsā€¦I rarely run strains more than once, but had to do a couple more this yearā€¦a couple of their Bubba Hash as wellā€¦cheerzā€¦h00kā€¦

10 Likes

Hereā€™s my June entry, same gur from the covid challenge. Kinda thought she was worthy, with that skinny lil leg

19 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome

1 Like

Hereā€™s my quant kush from lefthandseeds

16 Likes

Looks like a bonsai tree very nice.

3 Likes

Right on A @Shadey spot to grow. :triumph:

3 Likes

Hey I have that in something that @lefthandseeds sent me. I been waiting to ask him about it. I better get to it! What did you think about it? Do you have a journal with it? Nice pic. peace

2 Likes