June 2020 Picture Of the Month **Contest Thread** 🎥

Mass Medical stains E Pupil @rooted cut. She’ll go pink on ya. However I run all my plants Mid to high 80’s. This was a fallen lower. Y’all have a good safe one.

E Pupil

14 Likes

Hi GMan i dont have a journal on it but it is a awesome plant to grow i didn’t have any problems with her just stay up on the ph i was growing in soil fox farm ocean forest soil under a 1000watt led light from mars hydro its only $139 on Amazon i got 2 lol plus for nuts i was useing liquid fish fertiliser un veg and with bat and seabird guano in bloom with a little miracle grow to balance the ph. My temperature in my closet runs 83°f to 88°f when the lights are on 75°f when there off humidity runs 40% to 65% good luck. Plus this strain the buzz is really nice and mellow and relaxing perfect for after work plus you can still function and be creative

6 Likes

I heard the smoke on the MMS pupil was very uplifting. Nice bud short BTW. I’m hoping to get sum putang some time.

4 Likes

I’ve yet to grow and smoke a MMS I don’t like. They’ll stagger you. Ive collected 7 strains so far im stuck on E. They’ve been banging around 30 (from various tests)

It may not ve 30 but the shit puts a bead a sweat on a nice hit. You know when you got high potency satty leaner I had an old head “all weeds the same” freak like a Nam Flashback. I stay with the E now.:laughing:

My man went from dirt to 20’s. Almost took flight on me. I love old heads. Deffinitely shoulda got the Bubba Pupil. I’m in seedhab. I promised after the last in house drop I’d slow down. I relapsed sadly.:joy::disappointed_relieved:

But Deffinitely try the E Pupil. I’ve been waiting to run the single Goji Pupil I have but I know I need space to keep a cut of. He doesn’t remake the freebies. So I’m gonna pop out in a while when I have the space to make a couple beans of the strains I really enjoy.

I’m not a haze guy or satty guy but he has great day time smoke for sure. I’m thinking of trying to procure a real sativa. Have a good one. Thanks for the love.:blush::v:

5 Likes

I was gifted some Alien Pupil…? I have to ask about it. It may be a homemade cross. It’s not listed. I’ve been wanting to try their stuff since I heard their podcast. …get in line, lol. That one looks really nice @Baltimore. Keep up the nice work. peace

4 Likes

Woooah! Alien pupil that sounds good as shit right there. Have you planted any yet? And if you do can you find a keeper come holler at your little nephew Joshua. LOL I’m just yanking your chain but I do have a bunch of mass medicals freebies and a couple regular strains with the freebies like I was saying is where it’s at that Weapon X that the fuck is the name of it ??? oh it was called drippy eye.

Only 90 packs came out and I heard it’s a fucking awesome plant taste like Juicy Fruit awesome daytime plant all his stuff is wonderful during the daytime highly potent. If anyone sees this and you have some drippy eye holler at your boy please.:blush::v:

4 Likes

Looks dense and frosty, should be an easy trim.

2 Likes

Maybe this was a freebie.

2 Likes

Only 2 days left to get entries in!!!

6 Likes

Chit i got weapon x x star pupil in pack from mms still. Say they might herm like the goji pupil said too. My goji p didnt herm. But that alien sounds killer though.

1 Like

If i dont got em it means i gave em to you n there in that jungle of genetics somewheres. But somewhere we got em.

2 Likes

I’m about to clean house. I have 50 clones. I’m going to hold on to my bubblegum the blueberry the pupil Skywalker OG and wedding cake. The rest of them I figure out if anything Roots what looks good how is he and I’ll go from there. I just got this in house drop I’m already itching

1 Like

a bud of blue dream

9 Likes

Jesus Juice

14 Likes

Some Gelato33 I just cut 10 mins ago.

Basically a last minute throw together run. I’ll have better shots at the house. Looking good gentlemains!

Collateral damage. This guy was hiding right behind so his nuts got clipped. Accidentally.:rofl:

:blush::v:

15 Likes

Should call is Jesus H Christ? Jahmba juice n Jesus og? I got a few Joeseph OGxRomberry from Gazo. Gage Green has that shiznaz! Sweet bud.

4 Likes

I hope you held on to that momma

2 Likes

So for clarification, are the pics to vote on going in a second thread by themselves, with a poll?
Or are we voting for them in a poll set up in this thread?

I’m cool with either option, just wondering cuz I know it’s only like a 48 hour vote.

8 Likes

It will be in This thread I’ll have the poll up shortly.

Edit: change of plan. New pinned thread started just for voting

4 Likes

Do I have to have a journal or diary going in order to be able to participate in this?

4 Likes