June 2020 Picture Of the Month - Winner Announced!

Congratulations to @Papalag :partying_face::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oooh, snap! Congrats Pap.

5 Likes

Congrats, well done mate !

4 Likes

Congratulations to @Papalag. Great picture.

6 Likes

Hey, congratulations Paps! You got my vote. Every time I scrolled through the pics I’d bust out laughing when I got to yours. Something about the smiling seedling that does it every time! peace

6 Likes

Congrats @Papalag!

3 Likes

Hi all I just wanted to thank you all for the kind words

8 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Awesome @Papalag ! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Liked it a lot, @Papalag.

2 Likes

@Papalag. Congratulations

Pew pew they seed on fire. Or shooting fire. And cbf looking for a mario photo. Heheheh

4 Likes

Shit I missed the vote lol. Nice entries everyone.

@Joey420 and @dr.h00k nice colas!

2 Likes

As did I.
Apparently, I need to pay better attention to these Pic of the Month contests. I paid, but didn’t submit a pic in May and I’m not sure that I submitted one for June either.
Been scatter brained lately.

Congratulations @Papalag!

5 Likes

Nice one @Papalag : )

1 Like

Still 10 months to go :+1:

5 Likes

Here’s a current shot ( Whoops )for the 2 seed

The bigger of the 2 is the snake like one

7 Likes

Oh, I’m not worried about it at all, the payment was for a worthy cause…it’s my scattered brain that caused this.
We’ve been (wife and I) sorting through decades of our belongings to try and dwindle the pile down to the amount we need to take with us when we move to Illinois next month. It’s been crazy and I don’t care for it much… and to top it off… I can’t grow any pot right now! This will be my first summer in 28 years that I won’t get to enjoy a harvest. That thought stresses me a bit!

Anyway, I have pics, I just have to submit one… I’ll go through my pics and see if I can find anything worth posting for July.

Enjoy your weekend OG… and get those July pics ready!

6 Likes

Congratulations Papalag!..cheerz…h00k

2 Likes

…thanks beacher…cheerz…h00k…

1 Like

Congratulations papalag

1 Like