Juno's Strainaholics Anonymous Contest (continued)

Follow up on Strainaholics Anonymous meeting - #1401 by HeadyBearAdventures

Continuation of Juno’s Strainaholics Anonymous contest.

6 Likes

Thanks @Comacus,
I was thinking about some of the beans that I made earlier this year and how I would like to run a contest for up to first 5 people in this thread that can resist the urge to purchase any beans during the Xmas and New Year’s sales. This contest will be using the honesty system and I will cover the cost for shipping (limited to the U.S) don’t want to deal with agricultural laws outside of the U.S.
Don’t know if this is allowed here so if anyone can chime in.

Official Rules
First 5 to reply to the official contest announcement and can complete the task will be the winners. Limited to the U.S.
Winners will notified after January 7, 2022.
Anyone that has posted to this thread prior to the contest announcement will be allowed to enter, after all this is for those that think or do have a problem buying seeds and not those that want free seeds.
The contestants will be using the honor system and if you do relapse please let us know. You will get bumped off the list and some else can then take your spot. I will only allow up to 10 people to sign up (5 will be active and 5 back ups for those that relapse). If you do relapse and are honest you will be entered into the consolation prize of picking the last pack of your choice). So up to 6 winners.
First choice of strain will be given to the first to enter, so on and so forth. Strain choice will be by order of entry.
After all contestants have been notified upon winning by Pm and all shipping info has been given to me, I’ll ship the beans off at the same with tracking info provided.

Strain list (10 seeds in each pack)

1. Pineapple Express (G13) x Pineapple Fields (Dynasty) (not tested)
  2. Pineapple Fields (Dynasty) x Pineapple Fields (Dynasty) f2 (tested)
  3. Juan Herer (Clone only) x Alice OG (Jaws) (not tested)
  4. (Panama x Malawi) (Ace) x Alice OG (tested)
  5. Slurricane (inhouse) x Alice OG (not tested)
  6. Violeta (Purple Malawi x PCK)(Ace Seeds) x Mac (not tested)
    Some one will receive a pack of:
    Jelly Breath (inhouse) x Pineapple Fields (dynasty)
    Randomly placed in one of the packs. ( Tested)
    All seeds will be regulars.

If you have any other suggestions to the rules please let me know and if anyone know if this contest is allowed, please let me know so that I can officially start the contest.
Thanks
Juno

20 Likes

I was already planning on going cold-turkey, so this’ll be an incentive. :wink: I managed, with great difficulty, to hold off pushing the button on a pack each of Zap, Metal Haze and Doc D’s Raspberry Thunder from GLG on Friday because… well… I’m already forgetting why I held off. :stuck_out_tongue: Oh, right, they cost money and I don’t need the damn things! I don’t, really I don’t! If I keep saying it, that’ll make it true, right?

6 Likes

Great idea, good luck to all my yankee friends!

1 Like

So true. I picked up the Zap and Metal haze yesterday at JBC and the new Mochalope f3 drop, I couldn’t resist. I’ll be secretly entering this contest as well just to test my will.

3 Likes

Well, now it’s not a secret anymore. :stuck_out_tongue: Here’s hoping we all stay on the wagon.

1 Like

I’ll officially start this contest as soon as I can get confirmation on if it’s allowed @moderators.

4 Likes

Very nice! I am down to test my willpower for the greater good lol. (Be one with the rock… Be one with the rock…I am the rock…)

3 Likes

I don’t see why it would not be allowed. Everyone is hosting various contests and giveaways every day or 2 as it is. :+1:

3 Likes

They might ask you to move it to a separate thread if we get too rowdy, that’s about the only trouble I could see. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @bassman5420. I’ll just start the contest at 4:00pm today and if there’s a problem. I’ll withdraw it.
@Cormoran hopefully they won’t move it as it would defeat the purpose for us strainaholics.

6 Likes

I’m about 50/50 on if I can accomplish this, but I will put my name in as a contestant! I’ll even update your contest thread whenever I feel tempted to make a purchase. :fearful:
Hello, my name is HeadyBear, and I’m a cannabis seed hoarder.
GIve me the strength to not add seeds to my cart, the courage to delete them if I do, and the wisdom to not look for information on exclusive drops.

5 Likes

Okay it official. Contest has just started. Please sign up if you want a chance to challenge yourself.
Only applies to those that posted prior on the strainoholics thread.
Good luck.

5 Likes

@cormoran when I grow out my Metal Haze (WHAT? I ALREADY ACKNOWLEDGED I HAVE A PROBLEM!), I’m thinking an F4 generation must be the result. We’ll get each other’s backs until the end of the contest, and then we’ll STILL have more seeds, AND you’ll be top of the list for the Metal Haze run that I do. Deal?

2 Likes

Officially signing up. :wink: And deal, @HeadyBearAdventures! I’d love to get a repro of the repro. I can put you top of the list for whatever seeds come out of my current grow, still considering whether to clone and S2 this Gorilla Bubble since it’s acting kinda mutant-y.

3 Likes

Will there be a wiki, or are you just taking entries from this thread?
Either way, count me in.

2 Likes

I will take on this glorious challenge good sir. :+1:

1 Like

No, it’s open to all of those that have posted on the official Strainoholics Anonymous Thread at some point or another. So if you have posted last year your still included.

1 Like

Fun idea, and some great looking crosses too!

2 Likes

Thanks for the consideration homie, no expectations from me, but I’m always open to receiving gifts when they show up!

2 Likes