Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

If I ever get WCB to pay for my CBD I am sure my flower room will have plants and each one different.

1 Like

Not where I saw this post going but deep down… I knew where it was going.

Incredible response. Made me chuckle.

The last time I posted in here I was all like… I have great will power!!!

Since then… probably like 30 packs of seeds have been added to my vault. Ok let’s be honest. 50. Easy.

I’m sick. I need help.

7 Likes

@Juno I think many of us have the same problem. It starts with getting one of those must have strains, or a buy one get one free deal that seems too good to pass up. Next think you know you have a full refrigerator!

I think things will improve once you realize you have enough beans to last you 3-4 lifetimes. At that point you’ll probably start sharing with friends doing a special run by adding some things to it. Although that can lead to other challenges when they make several crosses, and send you some back! Also once you realize you probably have anything you could possibly need, I think your buying will be slowed only to the ones you think are truly “rare”

3 Likes

You like their gear that much? Running washing machine for second time now, produced well but the other pheno I ran from seed pushed a few nanners around week 3

1 Like

So accurate! Black Friday sale: 4 new packs from JBC
What’s that you say? A wild Bodhi sativa cross at GLG? I guess I’ll get a couple more packs even though the first order hasn’t even arrived yet!
Say what? Original kush lineages are based on a cross of something I just bought with NL2? Oh damn! I better find some Northern lights seeds for a future breeding project!
Etc. Etc. Etc

6 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Juno’s Strainaholics Anonymous Contest (continued)

On the wagon… Whos with me??? First black friday since 2017 i havent blown a bundle on seeds.

12 Likes

I haven’t bought any seeds in at least 30 days :wink: I’m certain I have this whipped now… just because I read everything in the Bodhi threads and keep an eye on GLG and diygreenlife.com means nothing. :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

On the plus side, we’ve decided ordering from Sebring doesn’t count since it’s just covering shipping and a donation to the site. :stuck_out_tongue: And I’ll keep telling myself that…

7 Likes

I just realized i have at least 11 packs that i have purchased very recently that i had not added to my strain tracking spreadsheet… i think i have a problem and i’m trying to hide it from myself

12 Likes

Did everyone make it out alright? I broke down and bought some microbes.

3 Likes

I don’t think they count either - maybe if it was an impulse buy. :wink: I haven’t bought any seeds, but I certainly spent money on growing-related stuff… of course, I had all those purchases planned months ago for a renovation of a growroom that I had planned a year ago, so I’m not particularly angsty about that. I was hoping to wait until Black Friday to buy most of the stuff, and I’ve managed to keep it light up until now, so I’m happy with it.

1 Like

…um make that 18 packs :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I successfully stayed away from bean-buying for most of the year, but I was excited to see his seed list this time around and got a bunch of Skunk Tangerine x black rose f11. I grew a pack of his Double G and LOVE it, I’m still trying to figure out which of the 5 best females I should keep.

What’d you get?

2 Likes

It was the super skunk that got me. Not searching for the roadkill but the old shiva skunk was one of my favorites in the 90s.

Got a pack of the SS f4, Chemdog 91 x SS, TKxSS, and Urlkle x Black Rose

4 Likes

Time to start digging for keepers. :beers:

7 Likes

seriously impressive. if i make it 3 weeks im proud of myself

3 Likes

Made it past the Cyber Monday sales. Hopefully be able to make it past January.

2 Likes

hold

5 Likes

I’m feeling a bit of shame, these black Friday deals get me every time. I need to go to a meeting or something.

5 Likes