K deficiency? with pics

And this is why I don’t have children. They’d be starving haha. Poor girl. How often should I feed her? I never trust recommended feeding dosages on packages. They will usually always tell you to use more then necessary

4 Likes

I feed every watering. A lot of people do every other watering.

You tried distrusting feeding dosage suggested on the label, and look what happened to your plants. The instructions are your friend. They make way more money off repeat buyers who find success in their products than they do telling you to use more so the bottle runs out faster.

2 Likes

“When all else fails, read the directions”, is what I heard more than once from Dad.

4 Likes

I think this might be the problem, if you make a search on this subject you will find that people using this filter has problems with Phosphorus and Sulfur deficiencies, try to avoid using it and see if there’s any change, cheers … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Will do. Thanks for the tip. Have her some nutrition and upgraded from the 1 gallon pot to a 2 gallon fabric pot before she went to sleep today.

2 Likes

Tap water is great it has minerals in it that the plant needs if you smell chlorine let the water sit for 24 hours the chlorine will disappear

I feed every watering like @vernal

The roots look great do you use a mycorrhizae?
I use a product called orca ( for root development )
The roots are the hi way to the plants health feed the roots they take care of the rest

Paps

3 Likes

100%. Try it “by the book” first and make adjustments from there.

2 Likes

Strange, I thought it meant you must try everything BEFORE following the instructions … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

2 Likes

I would suggest foxfarm big bloom :ok_hand:

You have to also understand the company will always want you to use more so you buy more. Haha

1 Like

Still never fixed my issue as it’s still coming back. Been feeding. I guess I could try increasing it more?

4 Likes

These are just random bag seeds. For my first grow. I had some tiger bloom from awhile ago I’m using. Definitely need some new veg and flowering nutes

It may not be a deficiency.

Hence why I posted. Any insight?

Go back towards the top of the thread. I posted about leaf spot disease.
Leaf Septoria (Yellow Leaf Spot) On Cannabis Plants

1 Like

Respect. Sorry I don’t know how I missed that. Thank may be too late now but that’s why I’m doing random bag seeds to learn for a good crop. I have already improved the air flow I believe and temp issue now the a/c is on in my building.

1 Like

Humidity control is also important.

Hey, don’t let the name fool ya, Im really Noob McNooberson, and so take from this what you will, but in my opinion it looks like its OVERWATERING! I would try these other knowledgeable members advice FIRST, but just analyze your watering practices. How often and how much per watering? I had plants that looked VERY similar to your plant, in that it could’ve been a TEXTBOOK symptom of a potassium or a calcium
deficiency or VPD was off or this or that! I am an AVID reader and so my mind was RACING with ideas as to what it could be that was causing my plants to yellow and get those brown splotches and the burning around the leaves edges as a whole, not just the lead tips being brown, etc. So I went thru the offered solutions for these deficiencies, OH, AND OF COURSE THE pH being OUT OF RANGE, so was ALWAYS testing runoff, but it was when I read something on when to water to runoff and when not to that I thought, maybe I was OVERWATERING. When I stopped watering all my plants that reached a certain size till runoff, and only did that when using stuff like TIGER BLOOM or what have you, I noticed the plants suffering stopped looking as sick and started to rebound. See, I was always careful to NOT WATER TO OFTEN, but I wasn’t realizing that I was watering TOO MUCH WATER AT EACH WATERING and either the roots suffered with the little oxygen until the excess water evaporated or was taken up by the plant, or I was washing out the nutrients in the soil with all the mini flushes I was doing, whichever WAS happening STOPPED!

Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Thanks family member. My last name is Robertson as well. :joy:

This is definitely a possibility thank you.

1 Like

As late in flowering as that plant is, it looks like a normal P/K deficient late flowering plant. Up her P/K a little… that’s what she’s using to make flowers and she needs a lot of it during this time.

3 Likes