K deficiency? with pics

Hey everyone

Is this a K deficiency?

Thanks for the help.

7 Likes

How old is the plant , what stage is it in and what have you been feeding it up to now ( npk ratio , ec/ppm etc ) ?
: )

4 Likes

Possible manganese??? Maybe ph related do you ph your water?

I would give the soil a really good flush then try feeding some calmag next watering. Just make sure your water ph is good. The ph of your water can cause tons of nutrient problems.

2 Likes

I would go for Potassium also, time for a banana tea … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

what are you growing in?
what is your water source?

Cheers
G

with no burnt rusty serrations , I’m going calcium , is your water soft ?

2 Likes

Plant heat is on the higher end, still working one that. Plant is about week 3 into flower, in fox farm soil, have some tiger bloom I’ve been adding a very small amount. 6.5 ph in water but only Been doing that for about two weeks. Just ordered some calibration powder to double check the meter.

Plant seemed to stretch recently as well. Might also be time for a bigger pot. As it’s only in a 1 gallon.

Unsure about the soft water I use tap water that I run through a brita filter the. Let sit out for awhile. (This is my first grow) just doing one plant with random bag seeds to practice.

Appreciate the time for responses!

3 Likes

Banana tea? Looking that up as prefer something budget friendly :love_you_gesture:t2::banana:

Hope you like bananas :sweat_smile:. I will try to translate it to you more or less: peal five bananas and chop the peel in small pieces. Put one liter to boil, add them, wait 15 minutes (adding some honey is optional), take out the peels (to compost), mix the resultant tea with two liters of water and that’s it … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

IDK why everyone insists on using tiny amounts of fertilizer. That plant needs food, brother. You’re in flower and there isn’t enough of the elements your plant requires.

Deficiencies are usually multi, it is rarely one single element. Deficiencies are usually pH related, but it sounds like your problem is total amount of fertilizer.

If you want to fix your problem ratchet up the dose, yesterday. Bananas ain’t gonna do shit you have problems now.

Potassium sulfate or Potassium nitrate if you need K, specifically. KNO3 is available as stump remover.
But what will probably fix your problems is mixing up a batch of fertilizer per the directions and water it in.

What’s your runoff pH, friend?

5 Likes

^ ya I agree. Give it a shot of tiger bloom at least 80% of whatever full strength is on the bottle. Really you should be fine with 100%…

Give her a few days and see how she responds. Has it been in the foxfarm soil long? It’ll tend to run out of steam after a month or so.

2 Likes

Gave her about 80-90% recommended dose and ph 6.5. Used the ph drops for the first time. They work fairly well.

Fox farm Soul only lasts aRound a month? I see why some people say it isn’t worth it.

Will wait and see. Thanks everyone

2 Likes

Well thereabouts, eventually the plants eat through most of what’s in there and need a boost.

Btw pH of 5.8-6.3 is ideal, you’re pretty ok where you are though.

1 Like

If it’s not a deficiency it may be something else. You mentioned heat being an issue in the grow. What’s the humidity?

If feeding does not improve the condition it may be a fungus.
Leaf Septoria (Yellow Leaf Spot) On Cannabis Plants

KEEP TRACK OF TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY

Remember that leaf septoria naturally strikes in hot, wet conditions. Hence, if you’re dealing with an infection, try driving down the humidity and temperature levels in your grow space (where possible).

4 Likes

It helps to see the entire plant. Like others said above…you could have multiple problems.

5 Likes

Humidity ranges from 40-60 usually. I’m in a 2x2 tent with Ts600 led… hence the heat issue. I have two fans inside and 6” exhaust fan.

Unsure if this next picture will help. My plant will probably hate me for doing it. But like I said bag seeds. Trying to perfect the craft before I use good ones.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m a coco guy. But I agree she looks hungry at this point in time.
I try to avoid big swings in ec/ppm and/or ph.

If it were coco, I’d up the cal or mag as needed.

Fox Farms. Are you using the Ocean Forest? Coco Loco? Other?

2 Likes

Fox farm Original planting Mix, first grow ever so didn’t know where to begin. Figured most is trial, error and personal preference.

2 Likes

FEED ME NOW :mask:
She does look hungry :yum:

I like that banana tea :thinking:

4 Likes