Kailash (Chem D x Snow Lotus) Bodhi Seeds

Quick little photo update. Not much to report at the moment, but the vigor of these little ones is notable, got three other seedlings that were popped like a week and half after these that look like they’re actually several weeks or a month or so behind em. :heart::v:t2:

18 Likes

I grew these as testers. They are fucking amazing. Keep in mind that they are very susceptible to powdery mildew. In fact they are the only plants i’ve ever gotten PM from.

7 Likes

I always feel better once they’re past the little baby phase and into this one.

4 Likes

@CocoaCoir thats awesome you got to see em as testers, thank you for the note on PM, I’m hoping I can finish them before the moist air of springtime comes around. Any further notes on the different phenos you saw when you grew em? Or how the effects were overall?

@HumblePie420 tell me about it! Between the seed cracking and the first true set of leaves has to be the most anxious part of the grow

6 Likes

Quotes from my report

“This stuff is stronger than anything ive ever grown without curing it”

and then…

“1 month in the jars and one is extremely heady and pungeant like GOJI BERRIES !!! exactly like dried goji berries and the other like straight chem… too bad about the PM but they were still amazing!”

I remember i needed two carbon filters.

7 Likes

Wow very cool, I’m gonna go hunt around for that thread and do my homework

Effects wise is it carrying the Chem d’s narcotic profile?

2 Likes

i only sent the report directly to bodhi. it is a chem overload with good vibes from the SL. I have messaged you the full report.

5 Likes

Thank you dude! Very much appreciated.

In other news, I did a lot of digging around on the name of the strain (mostly to figure out how to pronounce it properly :joy::joy:) and learned a lot about Mount Kailash in the process. I’m a sucker for aliens and the spiritually supernatural, mythology, all that shit, and this shit really turns my crank. For those of you that don’t know like I didn’t, Mount Kailash is apparently the axis Mundi, the home of lord shiva, and a bunch of other awesome stuff!

Super wild, super interesting. Let’s get weird. BOM!

17 Likes

Just found this thread, very curious to see what this line is like. I’ve seen it on GLG for the past few years and found it odd that there weren’t that many posts about it. Interested to see what you find in those F2s as well as the Blue Tara!

8 Likes

I had to

4 Likes

Yaaasss! That fucking guy is the worst/best. Fuckin’ love me some ancient aliens when I’m blazed. Who wants to talk about the annunaki?!? :joy::joy:

P.s. no quicker way to get my wife to leave the room than to put that guy on the TV :joy::joy:

9 Likes

We are one in the same my friend lol
She has her housewives and I have Goergio and David Childres

Is it just me or does he sound like the teacher from south park to anyone else?

6 Likes

One of my favorite TV shows also, can’t get enough of these guys
download (5)

8 Likes

Skinwalker ranch is gonna be coming back on soon. Can’t wait

4 Likes

You’d be a fool not to throw all your trust behind someone with that hairdoo.

9 Likes

That dude never could’ve gotten any other job, that haircut just screams “alien theorist”

4 Likes

He is just trying to keep up with this guy.
download (7)

3 Likes

I rest my case.

2 Likes

18 Likes

Those look exquisite. I can only imagine what that strain smells/tastes like. Congratulations!

2 Likes