Kailash (Chem D x Snow Lotus) Bodhi Seeds

:joy: in my head it was Slater, but yeah, that dude works just as well

6 Likes

Tossed the seed and gonna toss the soil too for sure

4 Likes

Think I would be armend with one of these before going in that room

6 Likes

If they are pot worms they are harmless and eat organic matter, but are a sign the ph is outta wack and/or your feeding too much.

5 Likes

Pot worms get that big? I think it’s some kinda parasite that just gets bigger and…

2 Likes

I have an unopened pack of Kailash. If you’re interested in running and possibly F2ing , they’re yours. Just shoot me a pm.

12 Likes

Hey @Vagabond_Windy, that’s super generous of you, let’s hold off on that till these seedlings sex and I have a better idea of what I’m working with and we can go from there. I’d certainly like to make some seeds for preservation sake, but I wasn’t necessarily picturing a full blow seed run. If it turns out that I get all males or all females in these four though I’d be down to turn this into an OP seed run with another pack

7 Likes

What’s up good people, just a quick update here. Kailash seeds are just chilling, doing what baby plants do, not much to report but here’s a shot of the gang:

Additionally I think I mentioned that I was popping som Super Yahmba seeds I got from the build-a-soil patreon giveaway from Kid Kaya. Happy to report that those baddies are 3 for 3:

That’s it. To quote my homie @BeagleZ ”y’all be good. Good vibes y’all” :heart::v:t2:

23 Likes

Stoked to see what you get from those Kailash

7 Likes

Me too doggie!

In unrelated news, I think this Friday is the perfect time to crack into this 3 yr aged temple ball

Named it “the kitchen sink” because it’s a bunch of different trim from different varieties I’ve grown, just ordered a 5 gal washing machine to do this years run once it gets here and I mod the drain tube

19 Likes

Which one did you get? I’m just about ready to pull the trigger on a washing machine as well.

I’ve got so much backlog stuff to process

4 Likes

Just one of the costway 5 gallon jobs, price dropped down to like $79 so I decided to pull trigger, had a gift card from the holidays that basically covered the $20 shipping they hit you with :joy:

4 Likes

Let us know how it smoked.

2 Likes

Shit is absolutely delicious. Deep chocolate hashy flavor and smell to it, super smooth smoke, effects like a big warm blanket. :drooling_face::drooling_face:

8 Likes

Damn! Now I’ve gotta make 3 year hash balls! How did you store it?

1 Like

Truffle ball MmmMmmm :yum:

2 Likes

I had it wrapped in cellophane for like the first year I think, then I caved and sampled it and then I just re rolled it and put it in glass after that

5 Likes

Very interested in this, definitely taking a seat, I got these Bodhi seeds from JBL I believe, never got to grow them out, just put them up for auction, kinda regretting it now…:laughing: but glad they finally get to be grown.
Best of luck
:v::v::v:

5 Likes

I was the lucky winner of these! That lotto was sweet dude! @LegsMahoney I can’t recall when it was, but I sent you these at some point. I sent out a few packs from @HaRdRoC lotto because I knew I wouldn’t get to many anytime soon. I’m stoked to see you grow these!

I use an HLG 350R so also eager to hear how you like the 300. That blows about the wormy seed. Had never heard of that before so at least you educated some of us :laughing:

Good luck here homie!

5 Likes

@HaRdRoC @anon20530495 many thanks to you both, I’m so hyped to see what comes of these! Tree you were in the mix with a couple other users I thought might’ve passed these my way, I just couldn’t find the message in my history to prove it, thank you for popping your head in, I would’ve driven myself crazy trying to figure that one out. My plan is to make at least some seeds with any males I get out of this so I’d be happy to pass some back to both you gents to thank you for your good graces and generosity if you’re interested

5 Likes