Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Can’t tell from the pictures obviously . All looks great.

It’s the opposite for me; all good early on, then issues pop up in flower.

3 Likes

IKR, it’s the first 10 days for me…
Once past that, everything is on cruise control mode here LoL…

1 Like

Once I started keeping on top of pH and VPD those issues later in flower all stopped.

1 Like

2 tents, 3 Garlic Breath phenos, Pure Michigan, 2 Gorilla Breath phenos, 9 burgers and a killer glue
In no order

Weeks 5 and 6

14 Likes

Did you ever flower the Cherry Gar-See-ya?

2 Likes

I did. I grew one and it produced a little black runt cabbage bush with little buds, not good yield at all but they were absolutely covered in sticky resin, had the most intense artificial cherry syrup smell (easily one of the terpiest strongest smelling plants I’ve grown) that were super potent. Didn’t clone it or get any pics unfortunately.

I gave another seed to a friend and he just harvested it. It had big indica colas, purple fade and he says it smells very cherry. It hasn’t dried yet as far as I know I’ll get a sample off him and report back. I think I still have a couple of beans? I might pop them soon.

5 Likes

I finally got around to making some STS spray to make Gorilla Breath fem seeds. I’ll also cross it over the Pure Michigan I think. It’s been another cold, drab summer so the outdoor plants really haven’t thrived at all but hopefully I can still get some seeds out of them. We didn’t even really get any sun until after the solstice.

If anyone wants some Gorilla Breath seeds HMU :call_me_hand:

Outside I have

Killer Glue
Gorilla Breath #1
Gorilla Breath #2
Pure Michigan
Double Burger (dunno which pheno, I might have to bin it)

2x Garlic Breath males. A Mendo leaner and a GMO leaner (together in the pot on the ground) which I’ll figure our which ones to cross over the Killer Glue and GB#2

Also, this #6 4x4 Pheno fucking reeks. Has an intense overpowering acetone/gas fume smell that clears the nostrils which turns into a slightly citrus thats then overtaken by rotten burger funk. I typically don’t like lemon/citrus smelling weed but this one kicks ass. I think ive been good at picking winning phenos and typically the ones with that “fume” aroma have been the best. This one smells dangerous. Big buds, too. Excited to watch it fill out.

13 Likes

Gorilla Nut BX2 and Gorilla Butter V2 seedlings

Only 11 out of 22 seeds popped. Bit of a downer but whatever.

10 Likes

Awesome nice work :v:

1 Like

Great setup matey. I’ve got some Pure Michigan as well. Planted them outdoors lastweek

1 Like

Good luck man. I only found one plant I liked in the whole pack but I’m quite fond of it now. Glad I kept it. :pray:

4 Likes

I think I might grow some more killer glue and ethos apex should make a good cross

1 Like

Heres interesting

First time i ran gorilla breath vs this time about the same time in flower.

Dunno whats different maybe slightly less humidity but this one id fucking jacked. Althoigh seems the end of the tent closer to the dehumidifier is where its happening, the other end is much the same as the first run

17 Likes

Gorilla Butter V2 and Gorilla Nut bx2 seedlings

12 Likes

Because half my Gorilla Nut and Gorilla Butter beans never Germed I decided to fill the gap with 4 of @Tonygreen 's RILs.

Tony, how many would you pop at a minimum for a small hunt? I figured 4 would be a good starting point. Next run I’ll chuck in at least 10-12. I’m determined to find that chocolate diesel

5 Likes

What seedbanks are you getting your strains from ?

Neptune, phenohut, beegens, terpy, darkstar, brotanical, hembra, deeply rooted, SHN, mostly.

2 Likes

I’ll check them out :blush:

2 Likes

That’ll get you a taste I reckon. I’d say 10 you’ll for sure find a resin queen usually. Just luck of the draw but the math is in your favor in those

6 Likes

late but found this thread. better late than never i guess!

2 Likes