Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Yeah the last run of Fresh Coast gear I grew had some massive fan leaves as well. Seem to have gotten pretty lucky thus run, seem to have only 2 males and 7 confirmed females thus far.

These aren’t that big yet and are only just recovering from transplant and were quite crowded/stunted In the veg tent so hopefully they fill out and grow even bigger again.

You still running veg until stress is done or are you stress testing? Sorry I’m following so many I get some details mix up.lmao. I see the big one in the corner is lollipoped are the other in flower tent know?

These are in veg. I’m kinda new to running regs, this is only my 4th reg run. So I just run until I see male preflowers, get rid of the males then fill out the tent with the females. The different sized plants on the right are all different strains, GG4RIL, garlic breath and a double burger. They were just to fill a gap, I’ll probably only keep an RIL and the garlic breath. Just cloned/planted different times to the GNUT and GButter

1 Like

So hey @pigeonman you see that. :point_up_2:? Did you not say you were looking for shit smelling strains for comical grow? Here it is buddy. So smell bad but look at that beautiful female strutin her stuff. Sorry to hijack your thread real quick.

2 Likes

Ya I just bagged em up and it smells like greasy old oily rag and diesel. Not a nice smell but so good.

1 Like

Ya I know that horribly rank beautiful aroma.:rofl::rofl:. My fall grow I’m dropping some RKS beans that should really push those limits.

1 Like

GG#4 RIL amongst some Fresh Coast gear.

I’m going to do a full run of about 12-15 of these next run for a hunt.

Annoyingly, I only got 1 Gorilla Nut female. I kept them all just in case they’re actually just weird female preflowers, they’re all very stout indica plants. I put one outside too. All the Gorilla Butters were female. Kind of annoying to end up with 7 females out of 22 seeds but whatever… maybe I’m wrong about the males.

This is the tent after I weeded out the males, lollipopped and netted.

Gnut, gbutter, Garlic Breath 4 and 6, pure michigan and GG4 RIL.

They all kind of look like this except for the one female.

So anyway, even if this one is a male, I’ve put it outside to cross over the Killer Glue, Gorilla Breath and Pure Michigan. The STS reversal spray didn’t work on my Gorilla Breath so in the bin it goes. That’s okay, putting some heavy PBB traits into these awesome GG4 crosses is gonna be cool.

12 Likes

I’d like to buy some of those crosses if possible matey.

1 Like

L to R

Garlic Breath #4, #6
Pure michigan
Gg4 RIL
Gorilla Nut bx2
Gorilla Butter v2

Just in wk 2 now

14 Likes

Looking good! The two gorillas spelled out look like they took to some stretching. What size is your tent 3’×5’? It just looks bigger than 2×4 especially with 6 girls in there.

All these GG4 crosses got me thinking of Harambe :sob:

1 Like

I love my Gorilla crosses. The best strains I’ve grown have had GG4 somewhere in there.

Check out the leaf colour difference between GG4RIL (right) and Gorilla Butter (left)

15 Likes

I love my gorilla crosses my first grow was gg#4 but got lots of stress from heat so didn’t really have the flavor or smell and not the potency at all. My last grow had 2 superglues that were amazing. Now all I have is 3 gg#4 auto fems but I think I’m going to have to revisit my gg#4 when I get some seeds. My gg smelled like sour berries up to harvest but lost all smell and taste. Even though sour berries isn’t supposed to be one of the profile for it maybe it wasn’t what was advertised.idk
your grows looking good as always though.

11 Likes

Hmmmm that one does not look like gg4 at all I’m afraid. I’ve been pretty particular about where in getting my seeds.

1 Like

The sour berry smell kinda made me think it wasn’t. I got from original seed company thought they were somewhat reputable. The 2 Bruce banner #3 were right. Like I said first grow spent $80 on 3 seeds. Not going to be issue anymore got lots of seeds. Just got work on the gg#4 cause I love to smoke from dispensary and I know I can grow better smoke than what most of these dispansaries put out. So that’s one I’m looking to redeem myself for that first one.

2 Likes

Middle of week 3 now.

Gorilla Nut has stretched a lot as have the garlic breath and pure michigan clones. One Gorilla Butter female has stretched a lot and branched a fair bit, the other 4 Gorilla Butters and 2x GG4 RILs are still a reasonably squat plant. I did some trimming of the underfoliage and the GG4RILs are absolutely pungent. Just messing around cutting off the lower branches and I was really surprised at the funky aroma coming off the plants. Probably the juiciest, stickiest plants I’ve come across at this stage of flower actually

14 Likes

Little breeding nursery

Gorilla Nut bx2 male on the left, little Killer Glue on the right

Don’t mind the crappy looking plants. It’s been a drab summer with intermittently decent weather. So long as I get some seeds. The pure michigan smells a lot spicier grown outdoors in manure though

Pure michigan on the ground in front and Gorilla Breath behind it

12 Likes

Looking good inside and out. Love in the first set of pics the staircase starting already and the size and finger count on those fan leaves.:exploding_head: 15 fingers maybe?

2 Likes

Pure Michigan outside, week 3 or 4 i suppose

Gorilla Nut bx2 male

13 Likes

Couldn’t wait for your Sunday update lol. So I got a gg#4 ril cross today yay. Also got some gg#4 autos a little bit ago so between those and you I’ll get to see real gg#4 genetics. Thanks again! Week 3-4 your sugar leaves are stacking nicely under all those pistils. It looks like there is a few issues with spots on a few of your leaves. Is that from just natural outside happenings? Or did you get some manure or fert on your leaves? Happy growing.
Lol wasn’t thinking you’d be up this late lol.

2 Likes