Kraven the Bunker

Taking down a few Frosted Orange - Clone only by @LED_Seedz

15 Likes

Last one…for today :peace:

16 Likes

hey man, the frosted orange is an icookie cross right? sure looks like icookie leaves to me.
digging the girls. giggity…
man i swear your blue cat and mine look like they are cousins. mine has a wild streak where he just steps out and acts like he has never been touched by human hands. most days he is chill like a stuffed animal.

10 Likes

Yea he does look really like they are kin YD…the FO is a cross PJ made but didn’t carry forward to market, he still has elements he wants to work im sure, or reached a point he set it aside for a bit. Its CaliO x IC I believe but it could be the other way around, both his keepers and I grew out the seed on a tester grow. found 3 diff pheno’s and this was by far the best…pheno one was lightly fruity smelling and just average punch for his gear, the number three much taller and didn’t really have good bones, smell much more like ICookies…this pheno has the weight and density of IC buds with the overall plant structure leaning mostly that way. There is a Orange “Zest” taste and it has a nose like orange crush soda…smoke is …well its effin’ devastating, not a daytime smoke at all…very heavy narcotic and trippy / spacey. This has me stopping at green lights and getting lost very close to home…not for lightweights. I’ll always have a cut for you when your ready @Yarddog

9 Likes

LMAO, Frosted Orange is DNA Tangie X Starfighter F4 aka Fester. Due to the male to female ratio in the F1’s I decided not to go any further with it.

Not a thing Instant Cookies about this at all other than it’s dank as well.
:wink:

9 Likes

I smoked a joint of frosted orange and was way to messed up to be riding the mower. Lol. Strong is an understatement.
Wife liked it too.

5 Likes

hahahaha - see no memory and wont write down things. Its bad ass and I’m fosure gonna write it down now. Thanks PJ.

6 Likes

Now time for a treat, Timewreck by @Subcool

10 Likes

That Timewreck was so good I’m gonna dedicate a fatty to it right now !!

15 Likes

I sampled some TW about a month ago, was awesome. @Wigiberto sent me some seeds and 2 for 2 are females so far. Really looking forward to sampling it again in the fall.

6 Likes

my GirlTime(Timewreck X GSC TGA-abandoned?) is beginning week 6 and i’m eager for the 2nd sample(had a spring harvest)… Great smoke on all points but the yield is lower than most of us like and it’s a “viney” plant, probably good in SCROG/trellising. since she’s an un-impressive yielder i’ll be abandoning her :astonished: but only after my RedCherryBerry boy has his way with her & all the other prisoners in the tent. :wink:

:evergreen_tree: lol not sure about this one

3 Likes

Awesome bunker man! You’ll be the highest survivor if the nukes fall lol👍 absolutely beautiful

4 Likes

nice joint! that’s a “grower’s roll” :smile:

4 Likes

Grabbed some Frosted Orange by @LED_Seedz for the evening smoke, me and the wife off to dinner and drinks in a few. :peace:

16 Likes

7 Likes

Man yea, this is dope shit bro…you need to keep looking at this cross @LED_Seedz , its devastating and got great legs.

4 Likes

The cross did not speak to me in a kind way. I’m sort of picky.
:wink:

I much prefer the Orange Star, and it has a real nice orange blossom smell opposed to the Tangerine funk that cross displays. I’ve got several packs of it left that some lucky person will get in a buy 2 get 1 deal.

11 Likes

Yessss. I do have a pack of those, may pop one here and there till i find a female to flower to compare the two…

2 Likes

Felt like some fresh fried okra so went and picked a mess by flash light in my garden and got me a nice snack made up…

:peace:

14 Likes

mmmm… People just don’t know… okra pickles are awesome too… mmmm

:evergreen_tree:
edit: this is the 2nd time today i’ve seen this after smoking and i’m seriously hungry for some proper food. manic munchie mayhem.

5 Likes