Kraven the Bunker

Ha the Anesthesiologist canceled my surgery didn’t like the sound of my lungs…do over in 2-3 weeks…Home and smoking SFV OG and lettin this all sink in…

11 Likes

What’s worse, getting operated on or waiting to get operated on. Sucks man, i will think good thoughts for you. Good luck.

5 Likes

Hang in there bro Positive vibes my man

4 Likes

Yea, exactly how I felt too…thanks for the good vibes man :peace:

Hey buddy, they just called and scheduled me for pre-op on 8/13 and surgery on 8/14…another month to wait and wonder if the biopsies will come back clean when they take them…the whole reason for the surgery to begin with…strip the excess tissue off the vocal cords and send them to be biopsied. We did the same thing 15 months ago…this should not have come back so it has me interested to see whats up?

5 Likes

:pray:

start eating 2g of RSO daily if you can & limit the toking & hash as you can, lower temps if you’re dabbing.

i’m not a doctor & lack a pedigree but i’m going with it. :wink:

:evergreen_tree: :vulcan:

3 Likes

Thanks for the concern but with a life time of medical experience…[ICU / Ortho Nurse 30 yrs] the specific RSO+ dosage is 1 gram daily for 60 days with added turmeric and turkey tail mushroom extract. This has proven well over 95% effective in flat out killing all types of cancer while making the body healthy. I have a friend that got Dx with aggressive glioblastoma cancer - the worst brain tumor you can get and the usual life span is 6-8 months - almost 2 years ago and he is cancer free and the docs are stupefied as to what happened. Me I smoke very little flower, [COPD] and if dabbing / vaping I’m careful to keep the temps down…cancer has plagued my family yet evaded me…I’m the only one who consumes MMJ…so I’m not worried about cancer in the least, have had it lightly twice now and made it go away [Basal cell carcinoma (BCC) skin cancers using RSO daily as a salve, they dry up, shrink and disappear within 6 weeks]

11 Likes

:relieved:

Thanks for your reply. You make me feel good about being ignorant. :smile:
I know we’re in the same camp, probably on the same page too…heh. I hope for your good outcomes.

The most profound cannabis hypothesis i’ve read recently suggests that the absence of cannabinoids in the various ecosystems where “modern” prohibition has extinguished hemp has deteriorated them in entirety…essentially lacking an important ingredient…causing increased cancer rates in any species affected, from microbes on up the chain. et al. :open_mouth:

Wow indeed.

:evergreen_tree: makes perfect sense here

4 Likes

Dr. Ethan Russo went as far as to say most modern illness is actually an endocannabinoid deficiency.

7 Likes

It is, your immune system takes care of cancer just fine, but we wreck out immune systems so it cant help us any longer…think about it, there would be no elephants, rhino’s, whales or 400 year old tortises if this was not the case, by reintroducing cannabis into the endocannabinoid system we begin to start repairing out immune systems instantly. I have been doing serious research for about three years now, its incredible what i have learned over the last three years.

Gosh that was not my intention, I don’t consider anyone ignorant…well maybe folks who know better yet still do silly things…I wanted to share the information I had, not discredit what you said, or worse make you feel funny about it. I’m sorry man, my intention was to teach not chastise…hate that i may have come across that way :peace:

8 Likes

I tried taking some young tender okra and putting it into my empty pickle jar with the juice…a week later…man does that taste good, gonna pickle a ton of it this year…delish

:peace:

5 Likes

You didn’t-- I just felt like a dummy for a second. :wink: i guess if i’d used ‘under-informed’ (high information voter -ha!) it’d be a little different.

I read somewhere that English supplanted French for drafting treaties (back during :gb: Imperial times) because it is superior at being vague, saying one thing while meaning another, deception, practially speaking. :smile:

context is everything hehe (i.e infamous “n-word”)

:evergreen_tree: edit: and Francaise had replaced Roman Latin, btw :wink: :fr: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

A few pic’s of my peppers…got Thai Hot, Ghost, Habanero and Red Chili…getting my sweet peppers [Bells and mixed sweets] cut back and ready to spend dog days in the shade before getting pulled back out in late august to start the fall fruiting cycle.

17 Likes

I love peppers and chili. New Mexico is the chile capital of the world, or at least that’s what our new license plates say.

4 Likes

Them Bhut Jolokia - Ghost Peppers - are no joke, they make a great sauce but your really gotta be careful them and the Carolina Reapers…fosure the hottest peppers I have gotten into.

7 Likes

Was just reading about Novichok and various other nerve agents and the guy that was involved with creating them for Russia said that quite a few of them were posted openly in science journals as novel pesticides, so the Russians could get away with making them claiming they were making pesticides not weapons, the down side being some of them turned out to work nicely as pesticides so now get sprayed on food crops. Great. That will help our immune systems. No wonder cancer is a thing.

6 Likes

I got a ton of various peppers going…chillies…habaneros…trinidad mouges and carolina reapers from the university from my step dad…all are still green…no orange or white or red yet…but i took a couple bites yesterday of a few and my oldest son had to go get me a jug of milk n bring it out because of the tears n snot pouring from me…i like hot but over did it…dumb

4 Likes

yea okra pickles or good eating bana peppers or good too

3 Likes

Whooped up 2 loaves of sour dough bread this am…

18 Likes

Beautiful, beautiful, like she was in Europe, will be amazed. I should learn that

4 Likes

The girls are just plugging along in early flower…

ICookies

Nightshade

Gorilla Glue #4

Hippy Slayer

15 Likes