Kraven the Bunker

That’s a beautiful eulogy that a lot of people & pets could be jealous of. You’ve made the akward become dignfied & serene. I always want to alleviate with words in these times but donating some tears will have to suffice tonight.

:hugging: (wish they had a sad-hug emoji)

Thanks for being an OverGrower.

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. My condolences, @Kraven.

5 Likes

sorry to hear Kraven.
Condolences from me, Mrs, and our 5 furry friends.
DS

5 Likes

Thank you all, he is missed, we spent 17 years doing the same morning routine…get him a can of wet food and me a cup of coffee and we would sit out on our east facing bench and watch the sunrise and visit. He was happy and loved and I have tons of reasons / memories to celebrate his life and that is coming soon after I grieve…sure is a hurtin’ thing to loose such a good and faithful friend. My PTSD keeps me from trusting people, but him I trusted and he trusted me and those are the relationships that are really hard for me to find…but I have saved a new friend a few months ago…she is my Weezee and she happy and healthy and a playful kitten now…found here a few hours from death and I had to work really hard for a week to keep her alive, we built a bond then and today she came and sat in my lap while the sun rose…I have a feeling this is gonna the a new thing…and Romeo would approve.

RIP Romeo and Misty both of you crossed the Rainbow bridge this year.

Weezee my newest friend

15 Likes

So glad you’ve got Weezee & Wifey. Mentioning the pet-loss/trust vacuum hit’s the mark here…and makes me realize it even more: After Timmy & before Betty, the recent dark age, I started securing the sh*t out of my home & property. Metal. Cameras. Lights. Never enough until it’s the west side of the Berlin wall circa 1988. :blush: :spy:

One of those topics that would hypothetically be discussed in therapy I guess. heh.

If I may be so bold as to distract you with an unrelated question… Does the bunker remain relatively temperature-stable? How long did it take to acclimate with the lighting heat? :thinking:

:peace: :cat2: :cloud:

5 Likes

The Bunker holds a regular temp swing controlled by mini split AC…lights off its 74F and lights on it’s 84F a ten degree temp swing…The LED’s I run only raise the grow 5 degrees F for each one, since its sealed and I cant pipe away heat that’s the main reason I run commercial LED’s, for their cool temps and energy efficiency. Being that is very well insulated it was quick to get to the right temp / humidity …about an hour the first time and then it stays 74F now…year round.

9 Likes

Grass Monkey Flower Day 34

15 Likes

I have a feeling this one’s gonna be strong based on trim leaves like that at 34d. :astonished: Mmm.

4 Likes

This is the F1 tester I kept, and yes sir, it has some thump to it.

5 Likes

I was just gonna say the same thing lol!

3 Likes

Was working in the Bunker today and stopped long enough to take these two pic’s…both the Grass Monkey and Frosted Orange are in my top five

Grass Monkey - 46th day of flowering.

Frosted Orange - 46th day of flowering

13 Likes

GrassMonkey :herb: :monkey: looks a little bit further along, maybe?.. Hmm?

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia

No brother this is an F1 tester and I was one of the original testers so I’m really familiar with her. She is done between 54-56 days if grown right and I grow right. I have been growing and smoking GM for well over a year and maybe close to two years now, and have 10-12 grows with her so I’m real sure just how old she is, but thanks for dropping by and randomly suggesting I’m full of shit or lying :peace:

3 Likes

that sure wasn’t my intention. :confused:

what i was suggesting(quite possibly out of ignorance-- i do ackowledge my inexperience regularly)… was that the GM finishes faster. That’s all.

my pleasure. :slight_smile: you’re a stand up dude & i try to be one. :thumbsup:

perhaps i should have just asked a direct question & if so, my mistake. :blush:

thanks for clarifying with the background info. sorry if i f’ed up.

4 Likes

No harm no foul. It just seemed odd and its hard to read intention into words. No it is a solid 54 days minimum. I wasn’t really pissed or anything, just abrupt comment it seemed, so was clarifying…I can be grouchy in the am so lets just call it cool and move on…no reason to dwell on it, and I have no hard feelings brother. :peace:

9 Likes

:raised_hand: high 5. we’re in the same morning schedule. all jokes aside, i’ve long wanted a “waking cortisol” test for a similar reason. :sleeping_accommodation: :scream:

and indeed it is easy to offend over a computer or phone text msg… a good friend once completely misinterpreted a chat statement i made, got VERY personally offended, & i was just speechless at his interpretation. “what? wtf?! :confused:
he bailed on our chat before i could clarify & remedy things & i just had to take a big [sigh]…

:thinking:

when we used clay tablets i bet this didn’t happen…

:smile:

4 Likes

might i suggest the peace pipe streetoutlaw squish

4 Likes

What was the lineage of Grass Monkey @Kraven ?

:peace: :crab:

2 Likes

C99 (Grail Cut) x Starfighter

4 Likes

Grass Monkey

Hippy Slayer

Nightshade

14 Likes