Kush kings canna pharm

16 Likes

11 Likes

16 Likes

17 Likes

Welcome to OG. Don’t worry, you will be able to post more pictures pretty soon.
:+1::seedling:

6 Likes

The easiest way to start on this site is by introducing yourself! :wink:

4 Likes

Loving those fat ass leaves brotha! Looking good, welcome to OG!!

4 Likes

Thanks, I can’t wait! I love showing off the girls

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! Nice plants.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Royalty in Da Haus!!! Welcome, indeed, looks as if you have it goin’ on. Nice to have you amongst the Family members. I’m sure you’ll be able to impart further wisdom. If you don’t mind, I’m goin to mosey on over to that far right corner. Do enjoy continued success, stay safe, take special care, and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Nice crop of chunky monkeys you have going there!

I’ll park it beside Mr. :honeybee: and load a bong :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kushking902

3 Likes

Nice entrance! :v: Nice looking plants, and Welcome.
:dash::dash::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow great collection! Youve got my attention. Looking forward to receiving some of your wisdom. It’s almost as if I can smell them.

2 Likes

@Kushking902 welcome to Og, awesome first post!

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I used up all my posts for the first day but I’m back to throw the rest of my pics up

20 Likes

10 Likes

22 Likes

Lately I have been working on breeding a few strains I’m pretty excited about. My phones camera is down for the count so I’m not able to post any pics of that until I get around to getting a new phone. Until then I will update the best I can without it.

5 Likes

Holy shit lol grow a little pot? :joy:
Nice (and lots) pics dude. definitely got you grows dialed in. I am just rookie growin for a few years in a 4x4x5 tent in my crawl space :slight_smile: but you look like you’ve been around block one or twice… Thanks for sharing it how guys like me learn :dash: :dash: :v: :sunglasses: :canada:

7 Likes