Kush kings canna pharm

Wow great collection! Youve got my attention. Looking forward to receiving some of your wisdom. It’s almost as if I can smell them.

2 Likes

@Kushking902 welcome to Og, awesome first post!

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I used up all my posts for the first day but I’m back to throw the rest of my pics up

19 Likes

10 Likes

21 Likes

Lately I have been working on breeding a few strains I’m pretty excited about. My phones camera is down for the count so I’m not able to post any pics of that until I get around to getting a new phone. Until then I will update the best I can without it.

5 Likes

Holy shit lol grow a little pot? :joy:
Nice (and lots) pics dude. definitely got you grows dialed in. I am just rookie growin for a few years in a 4x4x5 tent in my crawl space :slight_smile: but you look like you’ve been around block one or twice… Thanks for sharing it how guys like me learn :dash: :dash: :v: :sunglasses: :canada:

7 Likes

Lol yeah a little. It’s kind of funny there was actually a short time in my life before I started growing where I was against this beautiful plant (ashamed of my self for that short period) but I’m making up for it now :grin:. We are all here to learn bro, we never stop learning. If I can help a couple people out when I’m learning it’s a win win in my books.

8 Likes

Hell yeah another Scotian grower! We got enough to make a hockey team by this point.

Some beautiful looking plants you have and have had over the years. Glad to have you here!!

12 Likes

Haha! Sounds like I came to the right place! Thanks bro they are my babies. It’s good to know there’s lots of local talent here.

5 Likes

Great stuff man, love the pics. Especially the Christmas tree ones. :grinning:

May I ask why you were against it in the beginning and what changed your mind?

Thanks again for all the pics.

7 Likes

I went through the normal teenage years smoking pot, then for some reason just stopped liking it for a couple years. Then a friend of mine got diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour and he had less then a year. He had seizures, they took his license etc, etc. He started smoking a lot, taking rso. The tumor stopped growing, the seizures stopped, he got his license back and is still alive today. After I seen first hand what this beautiful plant could do, I fell back in love with it and haven’t looked back

16 Likes

That’s deep bro, really glad I asked. Thank you.

6 Likes

No problem man

4 Likes

Definitely going to be extracting a ton of cannabis oil this season. Really helps, especially for those with serious medical conditions. I’ve helped a lot of people over the years and will never stop giving any chance I can. I learned the true medical value of Cannabis early on, when a close family member came to me and told me that their loved one had cancer. I gifted them a bunch of medicine, 8 months later, cancer free.

I lost contact with a friend for a few years during that time. When I went to reconnect, I found out he had died of a brain tumour. God rest his soul. Wish I could’ve helped him, it definitely motivates me to donate as much as I can every year. It’s what he would want.

Wish you and your friend the best, glad to see a fellow Canadian growin some beastly buds. If there’s anything I can ever do to help let me know, nothing quite like that Canadian courtesy.

12 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate that. I only been on here a few days and this place seams full of that Canadian courtesy.

6 Likes

That is some legit stuff right there bro.
I’ll be hanging around in the shadows for sure Kush.
Set to watching.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Sounds good to me MoBilly!

4 Likes

So I been wondering what the green squares under everybody’s name are, does anyone know?

4 Likes

I’m thinking it reflects your levels advancing.

3 Likes