Kushyhazes grow house daze

It’s easy to stick them on a rack mate. As long as you wire positive to positive and negative to negative it’s pretty much fool proof. I know the feeling of wanting more space to run stuff just because lol. I’ll stand by my 30 quid a stick deal bro any less and I may as well just piss on my money lol. I barely slept last night so today I’m on a major go slow towards life ha

1 Like

I was running a 600w hps at first but had problems keeping my tent cool no matter what I did bought the cobs of @anon58740919 and the difference in a week is mental I’ll never use hps again :blush:

4 Likes

Good stuff @kushyhaze, I have a rig same as yours and I’ve added one of my auto cobs (55w), though I only top out at 240w ish on the 185 hig driver- which is great.
Anyway nice to meet you @kushyhaze , gonna send you those seeds i told Cola about , courtesy of @Scissor-Hanz.
With colas help you’ll be smoking your own great weed without burning the terps/oils/resins with your 600hps lol…
Welcome to Overgrow bro,
Gaz

4 Likes

Im looking forward to it :blush: and thanks man much appreciated and nice to meet you two @Gaz29 :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @kushyhaze glad you made the conversion from gaslight too bro and that rig does look the dogs nads. The builder must be a technically gifted artist :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cheers man it is the dogs nuts tbf and yes he is something like that lol @anon58740919 :blush:very clever man and a good freind of mine and ill never go back to hps now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sunshine daydream coming on lovely :blush::blush:

5 Likes

Get them other pots off the floor and your canopy level bro. Defo doing you the business that light though

2 Likes

The purple badlands are the same size as the ssdd now @anon58740919 just the younger ones I need to get level witch will be done today :blush:

1 Like

I’m gonna get my room sorted in a sec. Get some water stood ready for my pH pen coming. Hopefully I can get some order. Should probably rig my wifi controls up too shouldn’t I.

1 Like

Would be a big help wouldn’t it mate :grinning: I wand to get to that stage at some point :blush:

1 Like

Get wifi rigged up at your location and I’ll come set you up no danger. I’ll let you know how mine are getting on today

1 Like

Ssdd really coming along nicely now had to rise my light this morning the growth under these lights is madness @Colanoscopy😊

6 Likes

Also gave her a little trim to let more light threw as she was like a bush :joy:

1 Like

Ssdd looking Healthy becoming a big girl and two off my purple badlands doubling in size daily :blush::blush:

6 Likes

Looking good bro. How long after flip now?

I gave him his beans yesterday too @Gaz29 and just smoked a j of that hash. No bad bro

2 Likes

Coming to the end of week 2 @anon58740919 there coming on now :blush:

1 Like

You ready for the army this afternoon mate? Should be fun

1 Like

Mate the seen from my house is mad I live right init don’t I :hushed: everything just smells off smoke gets any worse the Mrs will be going to her mum’s with baby for a few night till it’s clear up can’t be good for us

1 Like

It’s the same here the smoke mate. Just have to burn up some good bud to counter it. Or forget about it :rofl::rofl: