Landos Stash F2, Jabbas Stash F2 and More

perhaps diversifying the formula there…

would be called for…however these sprouts tend to be fairly acoustic with too much LITFA and frequent feedings are just a fact of life. Not sure they have adapted the autopots to this particular strain.

7 Likes

Nice! Looks like a couple of them got pretty stretchy and some barely stretched at all? Am I seeing that correctly?

2 Likes

Yes you are seeing it correctly. Of the Landos #1 stretched most, almost 3x. She is the most Pure kush leaning of the 3. #3 was the second stretchiest. With number 4 rounding out the bunch not stretching much at all. I will probably be choosing between 1 & 3 but I also have clones of each going into flower soon to double check who’s staying around a bit.

7 Likes

Day 44
So I may have a seed or two developing in my flower space. Undoubtedly this is because of light leaks with the possibility of heat stress.
Lando F2 #1 definitely has one in the main cola pictured first. The rest seems fine on this one but who knows.

17 Likes

Just to be clear me, that post :point_up:t3: was not in any way meant to bash any one but myself for not having my environment in check. It is a work in progress. :heart::pray:

4 Likes

Lando F2 #3

13 Likes

Lando F2 #4

12 Likes

Jabbas Stash F2 at 44 days
She’s showing signs of heat stress due to her being directly under the lamp. So for the remainder of her cycle she will be rotated to the outskirts to see how she finishes. Her clones are almost ready to flower so they will also not be under direct light and hopefully she will look better. Getting thiccc though :eyes:

14 Likes

Here is the rest of the lineup at 44 days
Lavender Dayream followed by Nitro Monkey

16 Likes

Looking nice over there man. The Landos has some nice frost coming in, some pretty attractive nugs too, just need to swell in size. The Jabbas definitely had more girth. Cant wait to see how they all finish up for you.

6 Likes

Any past or present HPS users please lend me your opinion.
What distance from lamp to canopy worked best for you overall? (Not taking into account strain)
I’m using a 600w air cooled HPS.

3 Likes

With air cooled fixture I have run my 600 at a bit less than a foot, but close to it

3 Likes

I ran mine 12 inches early on autos then 18 later.

For the photos I ran 18 inches.

5 Likes

Thank you for your insight and @mtntrogger as well. I run mine about the same anywhere from 12-18 inches.
Trying to figure out the issue. Has to be the intensity because I used a 1k earlier this year and never had the amount of foxtails as I do now. Same soil. Same nutes. Different lamp
I moved the Jabba out of direct light and moved the smaller Lando In its place. Had to tie back Lando #1 to the wall as well.
They’re packing on weight. :muscle:t3:

4 Likes

Maybe it’s just those recessive genes making an appearance. I can’t remember offhand what the Lando’s is a cross of (something x Snow Lotus, right?), but maybe there’s something in that cross that has a tendency to foxtail? And it’s showing up in the f2’s? I dunno. From your pics, it doesn’t look like they’re really foxtailing at all. Maybe one of them.

Personally, I kinda like it when they foxtail. But that’s just me.

3 Likes

Pure Kush. Suge Cut. Shit is legendary. More Bubba like than the Topanga/Hollywood PK. I hunted down everything that I could with it, which isnt very much, but I do have a pack of f1 and these f2 Landos from nube amongst a couple of others, still need that Lions Milk though !

6 Likes

Nice looking variety of F2s you got there! Hoping you find a bubba leaning Jabbas. I’ve always wanted to get a cut of old school bubba pre 98 or earlier because the smell / taste is one I grew up with and has always been a favorite. If you get a bubba pheno i’ll be drooling over here wishing I was smelling / tasting what you are haha. I ran a couple Jabbas long ago, just the F1s, but sadly didn’t end up with what I was wanting.

Pure Kush Suge Cut sounds right up my alley

Heres to hoping for not too many accidental seeds!

8 Likes

So I’ve been growing for about 10 years off and on and I realized I’ve never really grown out a verified OG variant such as the SPK used in the Landos stash or the Bubba used in Jabbas. I’ve done a bit of picture hunting and have come to realize what I’m seeing is just some OG bud structure. Almost foxtails but not really. Also found out there is a foxtail pheno of Landos Stash With black leaves that is special.

6 Likes

Right? Ive often described them as pine cone shaped.
:+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Unfortunately I stress my plants out a lot with light leaks and some get issues but for the most part this run is going well and the next round of clones for these phenos should turn out a lot better than they will this time. Posting pics tomorrow. Looking like true 10 -11 weekers this time maybe 10 tops next time with a better run

5 Likes