Landrace Expansion & Trade

Considering there’s a Category 4 hurricane aiming for Maine, I would be less worried about the smoke.

2 Likes

Somewhat MORE hazy than usual, wife feels Allergies are being unusually affected. Something is going on, currently is TWENTY-EIGHT degrees (4:11 AM)!!! Stay safe/be well.

3 Likes

It’ll make a Right Turn, head to the Maritime Providences of Canada. Eastern Coast of Southern Maine will probably get Tropical Force weather. Same…stay safe/be well.

3 Likes

Frost here too. Not as cold as Maine though. 32. Looks like colder weather is coming soon. Always makes me sad, but it’s my favorite time of year anyway.

3 Likes

This link was shared with me, and I don’t have the scratch right now to take advantage of it.

It runs until 10pm Eastern tonight.

Talk about a preservation run, yowsa!!

edit: I was informed by the member who shared this link with me that it was NOT intended to be shared with the rest of the community, and so I’ve taken it down at their request. I have made my feelings about this known. Sorry for any problems.
:guitar:

8 Likes

I don’t have enough interest to clear $100 on it myself, but I would contribute.

6 Likes

One of the downsides with Covid, it gives me a lot more time to look at seeds I think I need.

I’ve bought more seeds in the last 4 months than I have bought in the last 4 years!

Hope the wife doesn’t look too closely at the check book! :hushed:

9 Likes

This is completely off topic and not a landrace, but since I know you guys the best on overgrow I had to share this photo with you.

Water only TLO

13 Likes

Covid. Bad for the pocketbook, great for preservation!

4 Likes

I think you were right. Looks like it’s going to do exactly that. I hope.

2 Likes

awesome pic!

3 Likes

With the post office running slow I’m not buying na seeds

2 Likes

Here’s a couple pictures of Kullu , a couple have been harvested, and a couple are close.

Just one test smoke, but surprisingly strong.

16 Likes

Afropips Malawi. Couple smokes. Excellent potency on one of the two I tried, picked at 14 weeks. The best two have not dried yet. 15 weeks (104days). A day shy of the old Afropips description. Very uppity smoke. Good social weed. Not grown to their full potential, and still a keeper in my book. Flavors will develope with a proper cure, but already has some good taste, and a bit of cinnamon on exhale. Not much to the buds. True sativa.

18 Likes

It’s one hell of an accomplishment to run Indian and African lines outdoors this far north. Beautifully done, brother.

12 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Vietnamese Da Lat and Black

Thanks Diggy. I’m happy with the results, but I could have done better. Next time I’ll grow a clone from an older plant. It is alot of work, but I’m smoking plants I’ve only read about in books and magazines. A dream come true. A light dep greenhouse would allow bigger plants to be grown in the ground, and I will certainly go that route when or if NY complies. But, until then, my tired ass will be carting plants in and out everyday so I can enjoy the medicine that suits my body the best.

10 Likes

Many hands make light work. ( or less expensive seeds in this case) nice to have multiple people interested!( regarding viet da lat and viet black)

7 Likes

Really, a LINK TO SOME SEEDS… Who thinks they have the right to tell you that a public web address cant be shared? Is it his personal web page or something? :shushing_face:

Probably a grifter trying to cash in on people?

$400 For Vietnamese seeds is way over priced.

1 Like