Landraces and heirloom

Wow, he’s loaded. He’s beautiful. I think I have a few of the seeds but no guarantee they’ll pop. They’re a little old and were given to me. I have to finish my indoor space to try it.

You’re growing outdoors aren’t you?

3 Likes

Love those thin leaves, you going to collect and store any of that pollen, would make a great cross to the blue dream I have.

6 Likes

Yes outdoors

2 Likes

@bodhiseeds sent my realpotency friend some seeds to Chile, he made some f2 and shared them with me.

kandahar black x kasmir f2

33 Likes

With this virus I do not know how long a letter to your country would take, maybe the pollen arrives damaged. They sent me a letter from Canada more than a month ago and it has not yet arrived.

6 Likes

Yeah I doubt it would make it :pensive:

3 Likes

Red Thai

29 Likes

Man, that is super cool looking. What is that strain like? I’m not sure if I ever heard of it. peace

3 Likes

@GMan, The real seeds company sold them in the past, they came from the Issan region, my mustafunk friend from icmag preserved them these years.

5 Likes

1970 Jamaican lamb loaf preserved by the vibes collective.

27 Likes

Hola Yaxu

I miss the time of the vibes

Bare

6 Likes

Red Thai is a pure sativa landrace hailing from the island of Ko Chang in Thailand.
Red Thai boasts a shorter flowering time (10 - 11wks), one of the best yielding Thai strains around and a high THC content (20% - 23%) and great mold resistance.

9 Likes

What was the Vibes Collective?

4 Likes

Hola AllOra

Rumor has it that they were a group
that would reproduce strain in secret
Mainly dying old lanrace.

Some say they are still at it
and they will for the rest of
their life.

Bare

17 Likes

That’s a hell of a spread on those Red Thai fan leaves. It’s sure a nice looking one.

1 Like

@DesertGrown 11 weeks? mm … I don’t think so.
talking about ko chang

ko Chang x Tom Hill haze f1 by madmac

19 Likes

Ah, I understand now. Apologies. It’s a cross of the two… it’ll be a long-winded beauty, add another month or so to the flowering time

I’ve grown my fair share of landraces, 80%+ sativas, as well as, haze strains and know how long some strains/varieties can take to complete their flowering cycle. I am a huge fan of these varieties of cannabis.
In the end, the product is always worth the wait!

I’ve read this thread from start to finish the other night and had a big smile on my face the whole time! Some of the strains you’ve been growing I haven’t seen in some time. You are a very good grower @Yaxu.
Thank you for starting this thread!

11 Likes

How did I just find this. @Yaxu hats off to you my friend. I think we all have a dream of living in a place where we have the time and weather to grow sativas like this. I am still making my way through your thread.

4 Likes

Love that red Thai you grow amazing plants. I am growing my first Purple Thai (Choc Thai x Afghani kush purple pheno). Also some ace Panama Red. I know they are not pure Sativas but good middle ground to get my room set for summer equatorial strains of African, central and South American and Asinine lineage. Taking a trip back to rediscover some of the strains of my youth…

L8ter, @Yaxu Yaxu keep up the wonderful work saving these original strains for new generations.

7 Likes

Tom Hill sterile male haze madmac reproduction (thanks brother)

17 Likes