Landraces and heirloom

IMG_8340 Vietnamese sourced

27 Likes

Is that only one plant? Have you ever smoked it yet? Curious about the flavors. Pretty plant.

3 Likes

Not yet, a few more weeks

3 Likes

Thought I would just throw this up here.
This is a clone (possibly clones) from a seed that was straight from Jamaica. 100 days into flower
not sure of veg time, lights or anything. Those 5 foot buds tho!

Thread here:

26 Likes

Sativa Oaxaqueña

18 Likes

IMG_8345 IMG_8356
Not sure if these are ready to chop, about 50-60% dark pistils, maybe a couple more weeks ?

12 Likes

Robert’s Creek Congo cutting.

33 Likes

3-4 weeks flowering

flower

dried flower

this is a popular BC cutting that is from African decent. All lemon terps, mentally stimulating high. Roughly 70 day flowerer.
Recommended

20 Likes

Who sells it? It sure looks like a heavy yielding plant.

1 Like

its not for sale

its a clone-only that u need to know someone in the circle to get a cutt.
Ive was told those whose receive a cut of the RCC are obligated to pass the cut to someone else for free. Legend has it that its a cursed strain. Those who try to profit off it seems to have shit luck apparently.
Yea, heavy yeilding yes. It tends to grow cactus arms on it, but this cutting grew very columnar.
I force-flowered this in July and August.

11 Likes

@Silverhaze, The cut of the Congo that exists in Canada was shared by Alex (LMN of ICmag), before dying he always shared his sativas without money involved, that is why his varieties by ethics should not be sold, only shared without benefiting from them.

17 Likes

Thank you. It’s a beauty. Plus, who doesn’t like lemon terps? peace

1 Like

Red Thai.

30 Likes

I am currently growing a Red Thai x Assam Hashplant. Normally 20 weeks flower but it refused to bloom after three. It just spent 45 hours in darkness.

Not a punishment, just encouragement.

More pics!

9 Likes

Meuang Lao - Mango Thai

20 Likes

I am sharing a 20 year old photo of a Sativa from Angola, it was grown from a bagseed of liamba weed.

28 Likes

Male Original Haze Tom Hill

32 Likes

Would love some pollen of him to put on a blue dream.

6 Likes

Very cool! I love the monster fan leaves. Sativa style!

5 Likes

Male Original Haze Tom Hill

25 Likes