Lavender Collective Grow Show

You can put me down for 30!

3 Likes

I’d throw down for this. also would love to try the purple rain once you recreated it. Damn if only I had a good prince pun right now.

5 Likes

Just shout up if and when you all decide to buy them and I’ll send you my postal details via a PM.
It should take around a week to get to me then a further week to get from me to the USA BUT sannies do actually ship worldwide

Soma seeds is Europe only

3 Likes

7 Likes

I’ll also chip in 30 @Heritagefarms. And if it helps on your hunt for skunk @Classicskunk1986 I could get you some ufs 18 from a recent OG fundraiser?

6 Likes

The Acapulco and Colombian strains are still around… as for the pre war Afghani… how about Petrolia Head Stash… it’s a good pre war Afghani.
Just a suggestion.

Although I would love to get my hands on a good representation of some old school Skunk#1, Soma’s Lavender strain is one of the best strains I have ever had the privilege to smoke! His Amnesia is solid, but his Lavender is far superior imo.

I will pitch in 30 bucks for some Lavender beans… sounds like a worthwhile endeavor to me!

8 Likes

If another person is still needed to pitch in, lmk.

4 Likes

Im down for 30$ pm address and ill send it out to whoever is doing the ordering @Esrgood4u @Heritagefarms

5 Likes

The ordering will have to be done the buyers end but sent to my UK address then I’ll forward them straight on via the quickest post possible to @Heritagefarms or whoever you all choose to breed them from me with a tracking number. It’s cool to see yous all clubbing together like this and I’m happy to help you all make it a reality :v:

10 Likes

Awesome bro I would be forever grateful.
If you do send some to me I would OP the f2’s and split them with you. I would put everything I have on the back burner to do that.
CS

2 Likes

Sweet man get me your addy on a pm I’ll send ya a batch. How many you want? They were made by another member here @50State.

3 Likes

Would 20 be to much to get a good pheno mix. If not whatever your willing to donate for the cause brother-man. Thank you

2 Likes

Sorry I’ve been absent broke my phone been working on activating new one all day.
It’s awesome to see everybody willing to come together on this,
We can order from Soma directly if being sent to @Esrgood4u let me check the availability and price real quick.
Also need to figure out how to organize the money. I don’t have a way to order so need to send all funds to somebody here to order them .
I’m sure we can pull together and make this happen

6 Likes

Wanna start a new thread? We kinda jacked this one- sorry @classicskunk1986

3 Likes

If somebody could split all of this lavendar discussion to it’s own spot that would be great. @toastyjakes

4 Likes

https://www.somaseeds.nl/seeds/lavender

1 Like

Thank you @toastyjakes… I didn’t realize there was a separate thread for the Lavender… your help is appreciated!

1 Like

There wasn’t, was just asked to divert the lavender bit from the original thread so I did

Now everything lavender can be kept in here and the other thread can continue as well

2 Likes

So there $143 from Soma plus shipping
Five people donating thirty to the cause would be $150 and I can cover any difference if shipping is more then that. I can put my thirty down by end of the month. So that leaves four more spots on the lavender train.
@Classicskunk1986
@Grohio
@SeymourGreen
@Hempire420
We’re the first to offer so sounds like we have it covers as soon as we come up with and agree on who is ordering

10 Likes

I’ll have some extra money to donate by the early mid next month February. That’s the best I can do, but if y’all get the funds before then, than by all means y’all have at it bro. I’m excited for you . Hope you find the purple rain.

1 Like