Lavender Collective Grow Show

I’ll have some extra money to donate by the early mid next month February. That’s the best I can do, but if y’all get the funds before then, than by all means y’all have at it bro. I’m excited for you . Hope you find the purple rain.

1 Like

Im in if a spots available

2 Likes

I’m sure we can make one for you was thinking
5 people at $30
8 people at $20
15 people at $10
I’m good with any one of those options I’m sure there will plenty enough beans to split between us.
I’m mainly looking for the purple pheno myself as that’s what the strain is known for.
Would you be willing to organize the money and get them ordered,I would but my card won’t do international payments
I think 8 at twenty allows for everybody who has offered to pitch in to get in on this mission

6 Likes

I can only do it if it can all be done on paypal and then u get into fees. I dont have a CC

Im in for sure, can send funds by mail whenever all the details are sorted… i am also only interested in the purple pheno and cannot do oversea payment via cc…

3 Likes

I can do money threw PayPal or a gofund me type platforms.

5 Likes

I’d say if you get enough people buy 2 packs

12 Likes

I am down for a slot…just give me payment instructions: amount and method.

4 Likes

I too can put 30 down by end of the month. Get. Paid on the 29th

2 Likes

I also have paypal and willing to order them.

4 Likes

I like @50State idea if we get enough interested could do two packs lavender or a pack of that and the amnesia haze or Rock bud . all ideas are welcome brings me much joy to see everybody come together like this itWill result in way more seeds for everybody.

7 Likes

Just let me know the plan. I will donate whenever the gameplan is set.

2 Likes

As long as pay pal works for everybody I think that would be a good option I’m not to savy with online money dealings the person receiving just has to be able to place the order. I used prepaid Visa and they apparently don’t work overseas unless it’s PayPal.

3 Likes

Your are correct. Prepaid cards do not work oversees. Ive made the same mistake myself. Im down to handle the order or not. Either way im throwing in.

2 Likes

It’s ok bro no harm done take care .
CS

1 Like

I’m not in this…yet.

But where are you guys at thus far? Getting Soma’s Lavender aaaand…?
Saw that if enough people get in and enough funds, you guys would be buying multiple packs of different sought after strains?

I may have to get in on this after all…let me know where you guys are at…

4 Likes

What’s are set date to have the funds in the hands of the orderer? Also is the lavender available in regs? I only saw fems on the soma site.

1 Like

Sorry I just looked a little better and saw regs are available.

2 Likes

No dead line set yet but preferably in the next couple weeks , need to make a list of everybody wanting to be part of this and when they can donate by and if pay pal works for everybody

3 Likes

I’m still down to thrown in if more people needed.

4 Likes