LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Right on right on right on! True dat my brother.

5 Likes

@DavesNotHere I have to agree with @ReikoX on this one!

4 Likes

I am also, they’re starting to stink. Thanks, I was figuring they were leaning toward the mom. All six plants had identical leaf patterns, branching has a little variation. Two of them want to be shaped like a christmas tree the others more like a bush structure. As for the dudes, I luckily stripped the big fan leaves and took quick profile pics before their chop. Not the greatest angle but I hope they help.

Both males had equal length branching and a bushy shape.

Four dead dudes.

8 Likes

And that is how we do it folks. Also looking more momma. I killed my males last night after a week or so showing looking for some color. There was none showing early but they sure had some smells.

8 Likes

I took 3 lower branches for clones from No 6 only. No 5 is stretching a bit, so she will finish off out here.

11 Likes

Gorgeous @99PerCent! Are those rice hulls in the pots?

4 Likes

Yes, they are boiled (maybe during processing ??) and deemed to be organic.

I like the way they mix into the soil and they also reflect heat away from the containers.

5 Likes

Well this surprise surgery and then it being pushed back three weeks or so has really thrown my timing off on this test. I have just enough time to power veg and flip them then leave for surgery and have a week they wont need to be touched while i recover. “Bambi” testers are vigorous and not fussy. They have been topped, then cut back and then slowed down under lower light and less food. Today they all got up potted and put into veg, they the will get 21 days give or take and a little shaping to take them into flower full of vigor and ready to flower. I have casually looked at all 5 but not seen any huge indicator of sex I’m guessing the normal 60/40 split but who knows really before the show…I will start looking close next week after they settle and start growing again. :peace:

A680

A681

A682

A683

A684

Rez change and up potted and in veg now

Bambi Testers far left

12 Likes

Best of luck with things. Sounds like the Dr’s are trying to figure out who is going to be on vacation. :confused:

These plants look perfect, I doubt they will suffer one bit.

Keep the wind at your back buddy.

7 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls at 18 days flowering. Still getting a touch of fading on them. I’m going to break down and feed them Megacrop tonight. The temps and humidity have been high here lately too.

This girl is the “hungriest” girl, definitely needs food.

This one looks like she is starting to get some purple to her buds.

I just love the structure on this girl. She is praying and happy, got my eye on her.

13 Likes

What he said! Take care of @Kraven, those plants will be fine. Thinking of you my brother. Let us know “how things come out”. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Diamonds and pearls stalled out a bit when up cubing and topping and raping them. The one i left alone is showing girl the rest are hiding their sex ATM. The one that had some kind of feed issue is looking healthy on the new growth.

Peace.

10 Likes

Nice @Argo! Are you using MegaCrop? I had similar issues. I wasn’t sure at first if it was feed or heat. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

still on gh 3part. si and epsom added.

5 Likes

ahh my old formula…iffn you were close you would be getting gallons of my old shit…I’m keeping my MgSo4 for myself :wink:

Lemme edit this, it was a formula I used…not mine, just one I was taught… :wink:

6 Likes

Finally broke down and fed my Diamonds and Pearls.

10 Likes

My 3 remaining survivors are looking better but still non signs of sex yet…diamonds and pearls…

10 Likes

The two Diamond & Pearls were re-potted this morning and are looking happy.

12 Likes

Day 8 of flower for the Bambi testers. All four all doing great. I went in today and trimmed up the bottoms as well as removing the top fan leafs for better light penetration. 3, 6, and 7 are all about the same size and shape coming in at about 13". 4 is the runt of the litter coming in at 10".

Bambi 3

Bambi 4 (the runt)

Bambi 6

Bambi 7

16 Likes

Those look really fine @DavesNotHere

Nice work!

6 Likes