LEDSeedz test log team #1 Starfighter IBL

Week 8 of the clones at the padawan’s. I told him to take them to 9 weeks case I ran mine to 8, so we can see the difference. He did get himself a 2x4 tent, so their last week is in tent city.

5 Likes

I’ll stop by and take good pics on chop day, which is the 15th.

3 Likes

I know I’m late to the party but I’ve never seen any seedbank testers grown in the Australian sun. Hopefully next time there’s tester seeds to grow I might get a chance to grow them in the Australian rainforest.cheers bob

1 Like

Tests are supposed to be hard, so I left the girls outside to their own devices and mother nature’s hands. They’ve withstood high winds, high temps 90+, drought (about 2" total for the month, if even), and animals. I know I should have watered them thru the heat wave, but that wouldn’t test the hardyness of the plants IMO.

2 Likes

It seems the test is a bit hard if the plants are in pots and not in the ground where they can stretch their roots to find water. Good luck however, I hope all goes well.

4 Likes

I wanted to put them in the ground honestly, but where I live it’s about like digging into a mountainside. The 15 gallon pots seemed like the best option at the time. The spot is pretty secure so I may end up building a raised bed for next year using doctored straw bales and left to mature over winter.

1 Like

Nothing would have withstood those conditions, so not really a test of the plants hardiness. I do imagine they would bounce back somewhat, but hardly worth the time.

Sorry for the loss.

4 Likes

I watered then again today, they perked back up since yesterday. I’ll water them and take pics again tomorrow. The two larger girls lost a lot, the one of the left more than the right. I’m thinking it had less to do with the conditions and more to do with wildlife, the tops on the lower that are gone look bitten off. The smaller girls took it all a lot better and didn’t lose much at all. The center girl was leaning at like a 120° angle at the base and even she perked up and now looks like something resembling a harp.

2 Likes

Starfighter clones at chop day today. They’re so frosty.

5 Likes

Those came out looking Dank…I have smoked it so know your in for a real treat. :peace:

5 Likes