LEDSeedz test log team #1 Starfighter IBL

Was this done on purpose?

2 Likes

Yes sir, this time I did it on purpose lol. I even did everything for away from the rest of the girls to keep from cross pollinating the rest.

1 Like

Just a quik note DNH, I would have asked the breeder before you worked his line… the very one he is now testing and has selectively allowed you access too for the sole purpose of testing his genetics… I’m pretty sure he only wanted to see real world grows and make further adjustments on an active line he is working that is his income imho ?

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I have scanned both this thread and my PM’s and no where can I find where you asked if you could use free testers to make seeds?

This is supposed to be a test of the genetic so that I can see all plants in flower, make damn sure there are no issues and see if I left any real diversity in the plants.

So now I will have one less female to look at. Add that to the 30+ I lost from a member here stealing the genetics and another who has disappeared with no notice, but has logged in.

I like ya brother but this goes against every breeder I know rules.

8 Likes

Thank you for keeping it civil and not losing your temper.

7 Likes

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you or make it out as I was going to stealing your genetics. I know ignorance is no excuse. I’ve DM’ed you my apology at length.

7 Likes

I think if he thought it was malicious the conversation would be more colorful. :relaxed:

6 Likes

I realize I still should have asked before I chucked pollen, I assumed I would’ve been ok

3 Likes

breedbyexample #gottkeepitreal

9 Likes

You gifted me some of these seeds with my last order. I would be happy to run them next round and post some pictures in here for you @LED_Seedz. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Awesome. I still plan to run the clones I took outside at the 30° parallel and tracking them in this thread.

4 Likes

I appreciate the offer but run them if and when you are ready. I could have my guys post pictures of 3 generations of my selections as this strain is well documented at other spots.

Real time grows should always boost the confidence of others when they see fellow members grow and produce beautiful flowers, so I rely on people to at least give me that.

Perhaps I just need to be a bit more clear as to what is expected because not everyone is an experienced vet.

Lessons being taught and learned…

11 Likes

Well I will say seeing @DavesNotHere update made me want to pop those seeds sooner rather than later. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

Week 5 in the books.
Day time temps 80° +/- 3
Night temps 70° +/- 3
Humidity 60% +/- 2
Height 16-19"

At this point I feel everything is dialed in to the point I get bored and cut the grass lol. All the plants are healthy and happy. The four in the big tent have filled out the diameter of the 65 gallon pot. All five have a strong ripe fruit smell. As well as having good amounts of resin on the secondary fan leafs. Visually 3&5 look virtually identical, 2&4 look identical, and 6 is the all around runt. 5 is still my favorite. She has slightly smaller buds than 3, but notciably more resin.

Starfighter 3

Starfighter 4

Starfighter 5

Starfighter 6

Starfighter 2

15 Likes

Start of week 6 for these fine fine ladies. All the vitals have been the same. They’ve slowed on growing vertical and starting to bulk up. They still have that ripe fruit smell and just keep on packing on the resin. #5 is still my favorite, she’s pretty much caught up with #3 as far as bud size just way more resin.

Starfighter 2

Starfighter 3

Starfighter 4

Starfighter 5

Starfighter 6

15 Likes

Frost on Frost! :snowflake: :snowflake:

3 Likes

Looking good!!! I am still cheering on team 1! go Dave go Dave. What ever happened to uncle Al?

6 Likes

I know! I hope everything is alright.

5 Likes

Some high quality pics of day 49.

19 Likes

man i love them frost tacos looking killer 4 sure!

4 Likes