LEDSeedz test log team #1 Starfighter IBL

Day 9 of flower. I think Im at a 50/50 ratio, but it’s hard to tell cause nothing has definite pistil/hair or stalked balls.
What I think are lady’s on the left and dudes on the right.

I think these are the ladys

I think these are the males

9 Likes

Hard to tell males from females still. They should show any day now. :thumbsup: :seedling:

5 Likes

@Uncle_Al are you still with us?

5 Likes

Today was a good day. After a about two weeks they finally decided to stop being nonbinary. I have 5 females and one little males. I moved 3-6 into the big pot and #2 into a 12" hydrofarm pot. Turns out I can’t get five in the big pot without taking off pretty much the whole top 8" of soil.

The little male

Here’s some close shots before I transplanted them. Females first.

6 Likes

Ha! Ha! That is laughs. :grin:

4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Day 21 of flower for the girls. Four in the big pot under citizen CoB’s and one in a five gallon under SOLstrips. I added four blumat drippers to the big pot, I may add a couple more.

6 Likes

@LED_Seedz I’m sorry this test thread was a flop. I plan to play with the clones with toppings and LST to see what happens. I’ll also hide some up in the mountains and see how they turn out. I’ll continue to post them here after I chop the ones in the tents.

5 Likes

Had nothing to do with yourself, so that’s a plus. HA

Not the first time and I certainly don’t expect it will be the last.

The cool part is this line is already more than proven it’s self to me and is a great tool for breeding as well as a real nice smoke.

6 Likes

Awesome. I have the lowly male off in another part of the house in a space bucket. I’ll post up a pic of him before I chopped him down to collect pollen.

4 Likes

Big kudos for awesome updates all the way through, to bad you are the last one left. I subbed up now :smile:

Question: How did the clones root? Easy? Quick? Stubborn?

2 Likes

Slow and stubborn. But I think that has more to do with my shitty cloning skills. I used to be good at it lol.

4 Likes

I feel like the plant is pretty easy to root. That said the line in itself is not for a new grower. It’s pretty hight maintence as a little baby and requires a lot of early attention.

Pretty sensitive to high moisture but has tested pretty resistant to molds.

Good to see you stick in there DNH.
Appreciated

5 Likes

Hey @LED_Seedz have you tested them in straight hydroponics yet? Maybe not the best if they are sensitive to high moisture? I like the look of daves :fire:

3 Likes

Yes I am a hydro guy. They are only sensitive in the very beginning. Once they get some legs under them they move just fine.

I have had a couple of pheno’s that root easy within 10 days and others that won’t root ever. I have always used plants that will clone as parents in the line but I still see this going on.

She’s a tough lady and makes you work for it for sure

5 Likes

The good ones do my friend, appreciate the info!

3 Likes

All the clones I got to root made me work for it lol. They like to scare me by yellowing out, but once they get roots they bounce back really fast.

Edit: since I’m having issues loading the pics, we have some good frost going at day 24-25.

2 Likes

Here we go lol. The first four are the quads in the big pot under the Cob array. The last is under the SOLstrips.

12 Likes

Day 28 of flower for these girls. All five are super healthy and getting even more frosty by the day. They’re all between 14-15 inches. Average day temps have been 78-79° and night temps have been 68-70°.

Starfighter 2

Starfighter 3

Starfighter 5

Starfighter 6

Starfighter 4 in the small tent under SOLstrips. She got pollinated by her brother, starfighter 1, and sprayed down before she got put back.

Starfighter 1 before I circumcised him.

Just the tip, enough to pollinate his sister.

He went back into the bucket to mature more so I can have enough pollen to store.

5 Likes