Legal Ohio! 🥳

Well done Ohio!.. Let the will of the people be heard, and feared!

4 Likes

Just knowing DeWine is sitting up in his office pissed off right now has made my day.

4 Likes

The picture of his face floating around on ohio reddit is icing on the cake.

9 Likes

The number one thing I’m really hoping the legislature leaves in is homegrowing… that’d be big.

7 Likes

I tell ya, once you start homegrowing there is no way to turn back. From my cold dead hands isnt just a slogan for guns.

9 Likes

It’s 6 per person of 21 years of age. No more than 12 per household.

3 Likes

Honestly that doesn’t sound too bad. Always want more, but better than some other areas.

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me how you can grow six plants, but are only permitted 2.5 oz of weed? Are you supposed to throw away 90 percent of your crop?

1 Like

I could be wrong, but that’s probably the “on your person” limit when you’re out in public. Doesn’t include what you can have at your residence.

2 Likes

I hope you are right, SouthPaw, otherwise I’d have to give 2.5 oz to everyone I know. Which would be ok if they are willing to share back.

2 Likes

They will revise wording. I read that it is going to mimic michagin laws.

1 Like

good news for me lol

altho being in the west end of toledo, I’m bout to get robbed trying to grow lmao

Fuck dewine!!! Weeds always been legal in this house!!!

5 Likes

Congrats Ohioans! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Advances are always great news !

Congrats Ohio residents!

In UE we are like turtles.

3 Likes

if the plant isn’t producing thc is it legally a hemp plant and doesn’t go toward the 6-12 plant count?

1 Like

Given the fact that you need a state license to grow hemp, I’m pretty sure you’re not going to get around plant count limits that way.

2 Likes

That’s pretty funny :joy:

2 Likes

Makes me think about Wisconsin! Get it together, you’re surrounded!

1 Like